Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358260 by Calvin Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:40 am
Received from: REV,FR STEVEN - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: Hello My Good Friend

Hello My Dear,

Your Certified fund has converted to an ATM VISA CARD and i have deposited it to ATM office for delivering.Also by ATM MasterCard which you will cash able in any ATM machine or Bank any where in the world,but the maximum you will withdrew per day is $5000.Until your total fund of $9.5m is completed withdrew in your name.So kindly contact the ATM card office center with your home address/your full name/delivery address/Country with your telephone number then you prefer for the delivery to be made so that they can ship your ATM cash Card to your designated address in your country.

The only money you are obliged to pay is their official keeping charges before the parcel card will delivery to you.The keeping fees is $25 per day,while I deposited it on 28/1/2018,So you have to contact the ATM payment office with your physical address so that they will delivery your ATM Card to your designated address in your country.Contacting the below person who is in position to delivery your ATM cash card.Mr.mike johnson THE DIRECTOR OF ATM CARD OFFICE.CONTACT HIM THROUGH EMAIL ADDRESS HERE: ( [email protected] )you have to call him with his Tel here: (401)329-2296.Contact them Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card.

Thanks and remain bless

Regards,

REV,FR STEVEN

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement