Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#359687 by AlanJones Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:04 am
Reply-to: Diplomat Jerry Mark - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12108888381

Greeting from Diplomat Jerry Mark

This Is To Inform You About My Successfully Arrival At Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas-Taxes-USA, Meanwhile I Am Having A Little Problem With The

Custom Authority Because Of The CERTIFICATE OF FUND OWNERSHIP Of Your consignment box Worth $10.5million dollars Which One Of The Airport Authority That said It Will

Be Signup From USA Supreme Court Of Justice Authority With The Sum Of $250.DELIVERY 24HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY) URGENTLY You Also Advice To Reconfirm Your Delivery Address Such As Your

Home Address Your Telephone Number And Your Nearest International Airport. Use This Below Information To Send The CERTIFICATE OF FUND OWNERSHIP PERMIT certificate Fee Which

Is The Sum Of $250 To USA With Name Of Supreme Court Of Justice Authority Accountant Officer.

Receivers Name: == David hutschenreuter
Address:W5631 state road 33 #26 La
Crosse,Wi,USA 546

Senders’ name..
Mtcn..

You Have To Contact Me With This Telephone Or Send Me An Sms right away I Am Waiting To Hear From You With the payment details Asap.contact me or sms me with
Email- [email protected]
Phone +1 210 888 8381

Thanks
Best regard
Mr. Jerry Mark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#359811 by AlanJones Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:40 am
Reply-to: Diplomat Jerry Mark - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12108888381

Greeting from Diplomat Jerry Mark

This Is To Inform You About My Successfully Arrival At Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas-Taxes-USA, Meanwhile I Am Having A Little Problem With The

Custom Authority Because Of The CERTIFICATE OF FUND OWNERSHIP Of Your consignment box Worth $10.5million dollars Which One Of The Airport Authority That said It Will

Be Signup From USA Supreme Court Of Justice Authority With The Sum Of $250.DELIVERY 24HRS/OVERNIGHT DELIVERY) URGENTLY You Also Advice To Reconfirm Your Delivery Address Such As Your

Home Address Your Telephone Number And Your Nearest International Airport. Use This Below Information To Send The CERTIFICATE OF FUND OWNERSHIP PERMIT certificate Fee Which

Is The Sum Of $250 To USA With Name Of Supreme Court Of Justice Authority Accountant Officer.

Receivers Name: == David hutschenreuter
Address:W5631 state road 33 #26 La
Crosse,Wi,USA 546

Senders’ name..
Mtcn..

You Have To Contact Me With This Telephone Or Send Me An Sms right away I Am Waiting To Hear From You With the payment details Asap.contact me or sms me with
Email- [email protected]
Phone +1 210 888 8381

Thanks
Best regard
Mr. Jerry Mark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.