Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#360624 by AlanJones Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:41 pm
Reply-to: Victoria Evergreen - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968842298

My Dear Friend

How are you today and your family? I do believe that God is really in control.

I am very very happy and a little bit relief after reading your message in which you have agreed and accepted to do my last wish and that of my Late husband,and i pray that the almighty God will help you to carry out this task without looking back.

You don't need to worry about my sincerity because God will review to you who i am, just put it in Prayer,I want you to do this because of my only Son John because my Late Husband and i has always plan to give him a bright future.

All i need from you is to look after my son John and the less privilege once in your society and around you.

Now that you have accepted to help me and my late Husband achieve our last wish,i will like that you will send me this listed information's below so that i will give it to the Bank before i give you the Bank contact for you to contact them direct.

This information's below:

Your Full Name...
Your Country.....
Tel;........
Age.......
Address............
Passport Or ID.....
Sex.........

I will need this information's because it is very important for me to have the full information of the person i am going to entrust such a huge into his/her care and my Son John .

Secondly,due to my health condition i will advice you to please be fast in your responding back to me because very soon i will be going for my Third surgical operation and i want this fund to be fully in your control before i go for the Surgical Operation in case of other wise.

Lastly,You can as well reach me on this number if you wish to speak to me,it is my direct mobile line +229 68842298

I will send the attachment copy of My Picture and that of my Son John when i was still healthy and son, you will also a copy of my present picture now that i am still in the Hospital.

I look forward to your response.God Bless You.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Victoria Evergreen.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement