Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#359009 by Michelle Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 am
Lloyds Bank <[email protected]>

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Susan Hale , The total amount of 6,419.00 RON was paid to your account by Susan Hale as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name: Susan Hale
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 1456172
Bank Branch: 25 Gresham Street,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : Miss Susan Hale
Address: 62 Park lane,W Yorkshire
Bradford
BD5OJR
United Kingdom

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Susan Hale account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Susan Hale , please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#359174 by cipix Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:05 am
Subject: Miss Susan Hale Just Sent You (money) With Lloyds Bank Transfer is an auction scam. The buyer uses a fake escrow account mail. You will never receive the money form the item you sell. Beware!
#360323 by Michelle Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:42 am
"Lloyds Bank" <[email protected]>

.......>

Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Susan Hale

Delivery Information:
Name : Susan Hale

Bradford
BD5OJR
United Kingdom ........

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#360561 by Michelle Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:48 am

Bank Name:

Lloyds Bank PLC

Account Name:
Philip Rutherford

Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :

Bank Branch:
25 Gresham Street,London,England

E-Mail:

[email protected]

Deliver to

Philip Rutherford

3, Chapel Place

Seaton Burn

NE136EX

England

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Philip Rutherford account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Philip Rutherford, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Associated with this Scam

+44 7537 192711

#362284 by Petruta Ursu Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:59 pm
I am a victim of this too. I was selling my laptop on OLX.ro (I am from Romania) and got this fake emails + WhatsApp conversations. Is there any solution to this?
#362990 by Michelle Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:22 am
"Lloyds Bank" <[email protected]>

Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Terry Hale

Delivery Information:
Name : Terry/Susan Hale
Bradford
BD5OJR
United Kingdom
Transaction type: Purchase

#364672 by Michelle Tue May 15, 2018 5:23 am
[email protected]

You've received wire transfer of 4,250.00 RON from Mr Benjamin Kubor.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Mr Benjamin Kubor, The total amount of 4,250.00 RON was paid to your account by Mr Benjamin Kubor as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Mr Benjamin Kubor

Delivery Information:
Name : Benjamin Kubor
Address: 5 Grove Lea
Hertfordshire
AL108LA
England

#364900 by alex83bv Thu May 17, 2018 1:22 pm
Hi. I received similar message from this person after I sold an item on ebay.nl

After this email, I've received many messages, supposedly from ebay and paypal, telling me to ship the item and money will be transfered on my account

I saw that is a scam from the beginning. Buggy email addresses :)

[email protected] <[email protected]>
To:
xxxxx

‎May‎ ‎15 at ‎3‎:‎08‎ ‎PM

Hi and thanks for the message..i've made payment via PayPal and the sum of EUR 2,100.00 has been deducted from my PayPal account and your's will be credited duly.I paid EUR 100 as postage fee.As soon as PayPal confirms payment i'll like the item shipped below address to.

HERE IS THE SHIPMENT ADDRESS

Name: Miss Susan Hale
Address: 62,Park Lane
City: W Yorkshire Bradford
Zip code: BD5OJR

PLEASE NOTE: This item ship Via Postnl Express Mail to the above address and can use it to verify the shipment thanks looking forward to read from you... pleasure in doing business with you.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu May 17, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#365176 by Michelle Mon May 21, 2018 5:46 am

Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Mrs Susan Kubor

Delivery Information:
Name : Susan Kubor
Address: 5 Grove Lea
Hertfordshire
AL108LA
England

#368867 by RadisRaul Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:28 am
"I am a victim of this too. I was selling my laptop on OLX.ro (I am from Romania) and got this fake emails + WhatsApp conversations. Is there any solution to this?"

Almost got me too the same way.. but that e-mail was so weird so i tought i'll search about it.

Dear *****,
    You've received wire transfer of 3,500.00 RON from Mr Peter Cooper.
    We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Mr Peter Cooper, The total amount of 3,500.00 RON was paid to your account by Mr Peter Cooper as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.
    Expected Pay out Location: ROMANIA
    Transfer Current Percent%: 95% TRANSFER DONE
    Delivery Information:
    Name : Peter Cooper
    Address: Flat 11 Cavendish place,Cavendish Way
    State: Bearsted
    Zip code: ME15 8FW
    United Kingdom
    Transaction type: Purchase
    Item Information:
    Item Title: Laptop
    Item Quantity: 1 Unit
    Delivery Method: POSTA ROMANA
    Billing Summary:
    Item Amount: 3,300.00 RON
    Shipment Fee: +200.00 RON
    Promotion Discount: - 0.00
    Total: 3,500.00 RON

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Mr Peter Cooper account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
    [email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Mr Peter Cooper, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

This is the e-mail: [email protected]
The mobile number from WhatsApp: +234817489271 (Such an weird number lol)
His name and address is found above.