If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#363024 by andreaRN Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:03 pm
He started messaging me from army base in syria... He also stated he was a single dad with a son..From San Diego... Richand wants to build a life.. Sent me quotes & even sent me a card & a dozen roses... Pictures and then i find out he was not Travis Anderson but Daniel sculptedbyiron Anderson... Messaged on you tube & facebook i nformed them no response... But i found his pictire on this site.... You tube many messages from Jennifer Lopez & Amanda Burton also same guy different names.
Wanted to include my kids and all where he messed up was telling me that i had to sign the leave papers.. My dads retired navy.... I got pics of him sent to me... Ita crazy... Wow i cant believe that i feel for this... Some of names he has gone by... Michael Anderson ... Carl Anderson.... travis Joel Anderson... Travis Anderson... Dan t Anderson....
Advertisement

#363341 by vonpaso xlura Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:44 pm
Could you post the email addresses, YouTube channel names and user names, and Facebook URLs used in this scam? That would enable others to identify the scam with more certainty.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10