Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#363931 by AlanJones Sun May 06, 2018 11:26 pm
Reply-to: "Mr. Robert Umar" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12029919722

Attention Dear Beneficially

Your over due compensation fund from UBA Bank Of Africa which we

agreed to deliver to you in fiscal cash payment, the fund is

already sealed and package with a security proof box sum of $2.5

Million, his currently in Bellingham International Airport,
Washington DC United State of America, by diplomatic agent, and

he is waiting for you to forward your current information.

Quickly contact him with your full information,

your full name:................, resident

address:...............,

mobile phone number:..........,

name of your nearest airport:..........,

For him to locate your home with your package, and to avoid

delivery to wrong person,
contact him on his current phone number:+1 (202) 991 9722
forward it today for him to locate you immediately and

delivering your package to you .

Make sure you forward your full information to him and his name

is Mr. Robert Umar, E-mail:
([email protected])

Compliment of the Year ,

Kind regards,
Mr.robertumar

UN Foreign Payment Officer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#364971 by AlanJones Thu May 17, 2018 11:32 pm
Reply-to: "Mr.rober tumar" - [email protected]

Your over due compensation fund from UBA Bank Of Africa which we agreed to deliver to you in fiscal cash payment, the fund is already sealed and package with a security proof box sum of $2.5 Million, his currently in Bellingham International Airport,
Washington DC United State of America, by diplomatic agent, and he is waiting for you to forward your current information.

your full name:................, resident address:...............,

For him to locate your home with your package, and to avoid delivery to wrong person,
forward it today for him to locate you immediately and delivering your package to you .

Make sure you forward your full information to him and his name is Mr. Robert Umar, E-mail:
([email protected])

Compliment of the Year ,

Kind regards,
Mr.robertumar

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#366805 by AlanJones Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:32 am
Reply-to: "mr.Robert Umar" - [email protected]

Your over due compensation fund from UBA Bank Of Africa which we agreed to deliver to you in fiscal cash payment, the fund is already sealed and package with a security proof box sum of $2.5 Million, his currently in Bellingham International Airport,
Washington DC United State of America, by diplomatic agent, and he is waiting for you to forward your current information.

your full name:................, resident address:...............,

For him to locate your home with your package, and to avoid delivery to wrong person,
forward it today for him to locate you immediately and delivering your package to you .

Make sure you forward your full information to him and his name is Mr. Robert Umar, E-mail:
([email protected])

Compliment of the Year ,

Kind regards,
Mr.robertumar

#368305 by AlanJones Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:53 pm
Reply-to: robertumar - [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary

I am Diplomat Robert Umar and this email is coming to you from UN Foreign Payment department office Washington DC United States Your over due compensation fund from UBA Bank Of Africa which we agreed to deliver to you in fiscal cash payment the fund is already sealed and package with a security proof of a Consignment box worth 25 Million dollars Right now Im currently in Bellingham International Airport Washington DC United States of America As a diplomatic agent I want to let you know that Im waiting for you to forward your current delivery information

Quickly contact me with your full information as required so I must proceed to your house and deliver your Cash Consignment to you

Your full name Current elivery address mobile phone number and your nearest airport So I can be able to locate your home immediately with your package and to avoid delivering your fund to the wrong person

contact me right away with your full information and also can reach me at phone number::+1 (202) 991 9722) OR Email me ([email protected])

Best regards
Diplomat Robert Umar
UN Foreign Payment Officer