Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#364027 by AlanJones Mon May 07, 2018 11:44 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22969723090

Hello my dearest beloved,

I am happy to inform you about the success I have not forgotten your past efforts and attempts at delivering of my cash box . but with help a new partner from China whom has propose me marriage, I am our off city for investment project, you cannot rich me by email or telephone .

Listen very carefully Now you will need to contact my secretly in Republic of Benin, where i establish a gold investment, for your compensation ($700.000.00 USD) his contact information as follows:

Name: ----- Eric Johnson
Email address: ------ ( [email protected] )
Phone number: ------ ( +229-697-230-90 )

($700,000.00 USD) Seven hundred and thousand dollars, which was kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts on my Funds transaction , so feel free and get in-touched with the Eric Johnson i Want you to the Contact to the Him Immediately. The Receive funds from the Him.

Yours,
Capt. Karen Wilson
Damascus Military base Syria

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement