Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#364066 by Erich Quinne Tue May 08, 2018 12:42 pm
His name is hewitt vison i meet him on Filipino cupid he told that he likes me and wantes me to be his wife soon and his a businessman that he will send me some parcel contents phone,laptop anf camera and encloding money he send it at QUICK EXPRESS CARGO and it wilk arrive in three days... After the Quick express cargo txted me that my parcel hold by authorities for violating policy and need to pay for clearance chuchu it coz 33700 pesos.. I have to pay the violation fee to get my parcel
Advertisement

#364069 by Erich Quinne Tue May 08, 2018 12:51 pm
Yeah i know it is thats why i told him to get back the parcel or cancel it coz i cannot pay the violation fee..... And i tried to tell him that im poor... Untill now im still waiting for his reply
#364070 by AlanJones Tue May 08, 2018 12:54 pm
It's a scam, there is no parcel. He just wants to steal the fees from you.

Just block him and stop responding.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#364074 by Bryon Williams Tue May 08, 2018 1:01 pm
Post his emails and email address here.

Remove your name and personal information prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#364077 by Erich Quinne Tue May 08, 2018 1:22 pm
Hello my wife sorry for my late reply due to too much work since 2days now that I have arrived at the ship deck here in Canada, how are you and your family and how was your weekend? I miss you.

I receive SMS and call from QUICK EXPRESS Cargo that they will confiscate the pack due to violation of policy because of the money I put inside the box. please try and make sure you pay the violation fee and receive the package as it cost me 110,000 USD and now I'm in the sea here in Canada. Here is 2am midnight and I cannot sleep because I am so much worried about this, please my wife try as much as possible and settle the payment so that the package will be release and be deliver to you without further delay. I will wait your update. I LOVE YOU.
#367801 by Erich Quinne Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:12 am
Please don't believe on what he is saying i also meet him before on Filipino cupid and at first he will try to get your trust that he is a good businesaman but that all not true some pilipina are involved about this please be careful..
#368308 by Erich Quinne Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:43 am
Please be aware to that person.... I dont think that person is real... At first he will try to impress you that his a successful business man and he tour around US for his construction business... And then his going to send to some package saying that he wanted to help you and the package will arrive in three days and after that the quick cargo express will txt you that your package arrive and been confiscated by the authorities for violating policy..... And you have to pay them.. .so that you'll package will send it to your address..
#368309 by AlanJones Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:21 am
Erich Quinne wrote:I dont think that person is real.

He is definitely not real. The person you were in contact with was most likely in Africa or the Far East and using fake details and stolen photos. The whole story is just designed to steal from you and has no truth to it at all.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.