Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#364974 by AlanJones Thu May 17, 2018 11:37 pm
Reply-to: "Mrs.Chantal Arcanjo" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961968992

ATTENTION.

Your first Payment of $6000 usd is approved to send to you today, So kindly reconfirm your receiver's name information to the Western Union office for the approval of our fund payment of ($2.700`000`00USD) to be sign and release to you immediately to you send the below information to them: Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 24 hours this is the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Your Receiver" Name _______
Your Country:__________
Your Telephone: No_______
Your Address: _________
Your Passport Id: ________

Our Western Union Office will release your payment to you and the maximum amount you receiving each day from today is $6000 usd daily until the funds complete transferred. Once we receive your information. The transfer will commence. The IMF is compensating all the scam victims ($2.700`000`00USD) each, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list.

Kindly write me back through my private email ( [email protected] ) as I am hoping to receive a reply from you
asap.

Mrs.Arcanjo Q Koffi
Telephone number: +229 61968992

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement