Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365509 by AlanJones Thu May 24, 2018 11:35 pm
Tel. No.: +2348173707334

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Morning.

I am in receipt of your message the contents are noted and understood.

Good to received your mail including your number as the case may to give you more clarification about the transaction, please all i needed from you is your trust and to assure me that as soon as you receive the fund in your country you will keep my 60% in a Escrow account for investment in your country and as you know that 40% of the total fund will belong to you as your partner.

However,I am happy that you want the transaction to be done in a legal manners.Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free and it will execute in a legal manner according to the Government of your country regulations that will protect us from bench of law from here and there.All the Documents will properly worked out and copies will send to you for your perusal.

Therefore,I hereby advised you to finished me with your full Names,your Contact Address,your Age, Occupation and your Telephone Number for Easy Communication as your business partner now OK.

As soon as i hear from you, my lawyer will proceed to the court and secure all the classified Documents on your favor to back up this claim.

Can the Diplomat call you to meet with you in your country capital to Deliver the consignment box of $8.3millon to you OK.

All I need from you is your 100% sincerity and cooperation.

Thank you and I hope to read from you promptly.

Please let me know if you really want to help me get this money from my country for me.

Greetings and God bless you.

Mrs. Mariam Abacha
Mobile: +234 8173707334

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement