Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365652 by AlanJones Sun May 27, 2018 1:15 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349082751195

IMF APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.

Good Day, XXX,

I received all your details from World Bank, and we have checked your payment file is very okay, we find out that your payment was originated from Africa in a country called Federal Republic of Nigeria, and we have discussed with them about the release of your payment, the information they gave to us is that you don’t have a proper documentation, I hereby advising you to contact Professor Charles Soludo, he is the formal central Bank of Nigeria Governor presently working with the office of the presidency for foreign debt settlement, feel free and give him the names of these below listed documents and ask him to secure them on your behalf, Note that you are going to be responsible for the cost of securing the listed documents below;

1) Certificate of Incorporation
2) Contract Awarding Certificate
3) Job Completion Certificate
4) Job inspection Certificate
5) Irrevocable Guarantee Payment Certificate
6) Police Inspection Clearance Certificate
7) Nonresidential clearance Certificate
8) Anti-Terrorist Certificate
9) Presidential Approval Certificate
10) Senate Committee of Finance approval Certificate
11) United Nation fund Approval Certificate
12) Fund Release Order Certificate from Presidency

You are instructed to give him the list of the documents as listed above, he will ask you about the person who directed you to him, tell him that you were directed from World Bank, Sir this information I am giving to you now is a very high profile information, we received a telephone call from the Attorney General in New York, he asked us to verify this your payment, and this information is what we saw in our Financial global network, anybody that is telling you that you will get this payment from any other part of the World please do not listen to that person, this payment can only be transferred to you from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, and you need to tender all those listed documents before they can attend to you, I want to tell you now that the payment is already in your name, but you will need to tender all those documents as proof of ownership, you can contact Professor Charles Soludo with this bellow listed information.

Professor Charles Soludo
+234 9082751195
[email protected]

As soon as you contact him, Kindly let me know immediately, I am giving you 100% assurance that you will surely get your payment, don't allow any body to deceive you anymore, and I want to inform you this; bear in mind that you will bear the cost of the documents which Professor Charles Soludo is going to secure for you, as soon as you get the above listed documents, you have to be rest assured that the fund is yours without any delay, i advice to go ahead and contact Professor Charles Soludo, the only problem you have been getting before is due to you are working with hoodlums who does not know the position of your payment, and as you may know, there is so many fraudsters in Africa, just follow our advice and be rest assured that you will receive your payment.

REGARDS,
DR.DAVID CLARK
(IMF INFORMATION OFFICER)
DR.MRS CHRISTINE LAGARDE
CHIEF OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement