Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#366064 by AlanJones Thu May 31, 2018 11:44 pm
Reply-to: "Dr, williams" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12158745205

WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE PHILADELPHIA
PARKING AUTHORITY
Address: 701 Market St #5400,
Philadelphia, PA 19106, United States
Hours: call or Text Number +1(215)
874-5205

Open today · 8:30AM–5PM

Attn: Valuable Customer,

I am contacting you because I've sent you the first payment of $5,000 today from your total sum of $2.5.000.000.00 USD as a result overdue contract/Inheritance Funds/Compensation Funds and your Lottery Winning funds so far.Therefore you need to Contact western union Managing Director Mrs. Rose Daniel, for her to give you the transfer payment information and MTCN...

Managing Director: Mrs. Rose Daniel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1(215) 874-5205

Copy/paste and track your payment here on below link: https://wumt.westernunion.com/ asp/orderstatus.asp?country= global

And contact her with your full information

1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. City,State,Zip code:
4. Phone Number:
5. Nationality:
6. Sex:
7. Date of Bath:
8. Occupation:

Please try to contact her today for her to forward the payment information to you, remember to indicate the registration code of EB-2237 to her when E-
mailing or calling her, also she will be sending you $5,000.00 daily as per our office discussion with her,Do get in touch with me once you have received the transfer.

Please copy this email([email protected])and paste before replying to her or simply call her at this number:+1(215) 874-5205 Or you SMS her on Her number: +1(215) 874-5205

We waiting your urgent kind respond for the proceed of the transfer of your fund to you immediately.

Sincerely,
Dr. James L. Williams (ESQ).
IMF MANAGING DIRECTOR

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement