> Hello,
>
> I'm sorry for the past due answer in your request concerning my rental :
>
> 933 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 6L6 - Canada
> 1 bedroom , 1 bathroom - 646 ft2
> $1500 / month
>
> condo it`s very clean and in a quiet place, ready as we speak (please check attach photos). You could move right away or on a later date.
> - The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet access, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine, etc.) are included in the rental price, also you will have 2 parking space available.
> Please let me know.

John Butera < [email protected] > wrote:

Hi,

Regarding my rental from 933 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 6L6 - Canada
1 bedroom , 1 bathroom - 646 ft2
$1500 / month
If you don't mind,please read the rows below before asking me something, it may contain already an answer to your question!
About me:

My name is John Butera and i work like Commissioner of the State of Maine Department of Labor . I'm not proposing to make a business or a benefit with it, I essentially need to find the right occupant, some person who will treat and care my home like it his own and am renting the place for unlimited time.

Rental conditions:

Unfortunately I can not be available to bargain face to face deal due the big distance between us! For me this will not be a problem since I decided to involve AIRBNB long term lease (I will cover all the agent charges) for this rental to take place perfectly and in legal terms.
The rent for 1 month is $1,500 / entire property.
For 12 months rental, the last month will be free!
The lease is flexible, can be month to month, min stay 1 month - max 5/6 years.

About condo :

- The condo is exactly as in the photos, furnished and renovated.Can be rented unfurnished as properly for the same price.
- Pets are allowed and no more than 2, no additional fees!
- The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet access, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine, etc.) are included in the rental price, also you will have 2 parking space available. The price will not increase monthly, it will remain the same for the whole period that the contract will be signed for.

Much appreciated !

John Butera
Commissioner of Sec. of Labor.
State of Maine
p:
(207) 805-5480
e: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#366601 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:24 pm
Domain Name: MAINE.US.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D68455990-CNIC
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL:
Updated Date: 2018-05-24T21:35:38.0Z
Creation Date: 2018-05-24T21:35:35.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-05-24T23:59:59.0Z

207-805-5480
(207) 805-5480
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#367054 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Subject: Re: Rental condo on 3750 S Bear St , Santa Ana / $1700 month

Hello,

In order to go forward with this rent and agent contact you, i will need:

- Your telephone number (for the agent to call you)
- Your full name
- The period of time you plan to live there
- Move-in date that you prefer

I will start the process with Airbnb long lease , providing them your information. After that you will receive a notification message from them, which contains a receipt with all the instructions. You must follow to complete the process and receive the keys and the rental agreement.

As for the payment, you will obtain all the necessary steps in the invoice, so you can complete the deposit , following the realtor payment instructions. Your deposit will be maintained and secured until you check the apartment and decide whether you want to rent it or not.
The deposit will be $1700 and will be fully refundable if you don`t like the house . The deposit will remain like first month rent and for 12 months rental, the last month will be free! If you like to move forward let me know and my realtor will get in touch with you.

Best Regards and if you have any question, please do not hesitate to reply me back.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.