Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#367056 by Jhosef Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 pm
Hello Everyone,

Please help me know if Immigration California Agency is legit or legal agency for immigrant? I got an email that they asking for payment for employment certificate fee?

Please see details below:

Our Ref: U.S.D/T.S.G/CGX//021/013
FROM THE DESK OF Immigration
Govt Approved license Number- 0543

Addressed To.employee
Ref: AA0081AP3S/US/2018
CC To: Dr Robert Hall Family
Date: 12-JUNE-2018

Ref: AA0081AP3S/US/2018/US/2018AFO/2018/SK

We have confirmed the status of your Employment Reference codes: AA0081AP3S/US/2018 with Robert Hall Family as approved in accordance with the expatriates employment laws 2017/2018 of the Non-EEA National in United State.Note that you will pay for the permanent employment certificate fee which is $275 Dollar. All payment should be address to the processing department without No delay.Payment information below. The payment slip will be for recording.Your employer should endeavor to send his Visa fee,working permit and residence permit fee which is $2,600.00 Dollar.Find the attachment sample of certificate employment fee that you are paying for.

Currency/Method of Payment:

Since we are based in the United State fees are shown in $(Dollars),we do not accept online payment, All payment are made to our Bank for clients in the UK,Canada and other Western Union Service approved Countries; we can accept their payment via Western Union services as our registered transfer agency for fast receipt;your employer let us know that you will pay $275 Dollar,We will be waiting for your payment so that the processing can commence with the Final approval of your working Visa.

Western Union/Services Payment Information is as stated below:

RECEIVER NAME: OLANREWAJU OJO
CITY: MINNEAPOLIS
STATE: MINNESOTA
ZIP CODE: 55430

Please send an email with: ([email protected])

Your name AS IT APPEARS ON THE WESTERN UNION/MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER ORDER
The name of the person the order is to be paid to
How much money of the Transfer Order
The Western Union transfer control number (MTCN)
The country you're sending payment from
scan the receipt collecting from western union

Inline image 1
Mrs.Helen Trent.

Please confirm if this is legit or scam.

Thank you.
Advertisement

#367057 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:28 pm
Who is Mrs.Helen Trent?

What is the email address of the sender?

Is this an Au Pair job?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#367060 by Jhosef Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:36 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Who is Mrs.Helen Trent?

What is the email address of the sender?

Is this an Au Pair job?

Hi, this is one of the email I've got . please check below.
Hi,
I will advise you to print out the Visa Application forms and fill it correctly with Pen OK. Once you done with the filling you will have to attach them via email and send it to Immigration Office so that they can start with the Processing of your working Visa along with the scan Page of your International Passport.

Name : Mrs Helen Trent
Contact emails : [email protected]

God Bless,
Dr Hall.
#367061 by Jhosef Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:38 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:What type of employment?

Dr. Hall offered me to a househelper and driver at their house in Miami, Florida USA.
I can provide more details of the jobs.
#367062 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:41 pm
Yes, it is a scam.

You can only get a visa by going to the US Embassy in your country.

Please help others and post the emails from Dr. Hall include the email address.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#367063 by Jhosef Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:46 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Yes, it is a scam.

You can only get a visa by going to the US Embassy in your country.

Please help others and post the emails from Dr. Hall include the email address.

Thank you for your help. I've sent you an email through google mail and yes I can post all the email I've received from the scammer.

Thank you
#367065 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 pm
Please do that.

Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

#367066 by Jhosef Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:53 pm
OK, I'm still lucky cause they ask me to pay my employment fee but I refused. I'm already confused about the process during those time and they told me I can go to USA within 2 weeks only.
:laugh-s:
#367067 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:57 pm
You also never pay for employment.

Post the emails from Dr. Hall.

#367069 by Jhosef Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:28 pm
Hello Everyone,

My name is xxx from xxxx and I would like to inform everyone about what happened to me with regards to immigration process. I actually seeking for jobs online and someone offered me as a HOUSE HELPER and DRIVER in Miami, Florida, USA.

I've got a number of emails and would like to share this to everyone for us to be aware.

Please be aware of the email I've got from them. Recently, I was searching for a jobs and was offered by someone.

Name of Scammer: Dr. Robert Anderson Hall.
**********************************************************************************************************************\

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your reply and interest in the job i am really willing to get a House Help,Driver down to the USA soon and I am offering you ($4000 Dollar) Dollar per a month and that will be for the up keep. I have Duplex Building with 4 bedrooms and 2 living rooms and that is all i want you to take care of you’ll have a room to yourself with a complete working system with internet facilities which Will enable you communicate with your friends and family daily. and I need a Worker i understand that you might not have your visa processed yet and I have already discussed with the UNITED STATE IMMIGRATION service about my intention to get the service of a Driver and House Help. Since I am a archaeologist officer and I hardly stay at home,So this is how I intend to make everything work.

I am going to book for your flight to come down to the USA when your visa processing is completed. But you will have to pay for your permanent employment certificate yourself this is because the Immigration has mandated it that the applicant will address the permanent employment certificate because the payment receipt will be attached to your papers and The name on it will be used for the processing of all your papers.and when the processing get done,it will be sent to you via a courier service .

The reason why you have to pay for your permanent employment certificate yourself is because the immigration office has made it compulsory that it is the applicant who pays for his/her permanent employment certificate because I have once been cheated by a Filipino whom I paid all her expense and when she got her papers, she did not show up to me.so the thing is this, i am going to help you make sure that you get your visa at all cost. with my influence.I really need a honest and sincere person to work for me.I think the permanent employment certificate fee is ($275 Dollar)so that is all they will ask you to pay. and the rest will be pay by me which is your Visa fee,Working permit and Residence permit. this is all that I have planned down so if you are OK with it, do mail me back. but if you will ask me to pay your permanent employment certificate for you,please don’t write me back.

Contact me back only if you are ready for this or maybe I should just get someone else as this is very important and urgent to me.I am traveling Soon to another state due to Nature of my Job.please get back to Me by email only. my home. 6208 NE 5TH AVE St Miami, Florida.United States of America. FL 33138 # +1 +1760-544-3822.

Warmest Regards,

Dr Anderson Hall.

********************************************************************************************************************************
The scammer was able to send pictures of them but I wasn't be able to attached on this email. I've got an email as well informing me to contact the immigration agency. Please see below:

Hi,
I will advise you to print out the Visa Application forms and fill it correctly with Pen OK. Once you done with the filling you will have to attach them via email and send it to Immigration Office so that they can start with the Processing of your working Visa along with the scan Page of your International Passport.

Name : Mrs Helen Trent
Contact emails : [email protected]

God Bless,
Dr Hall.

***************************************************************************************************************************
Next is, he even sent to me a visa application form and my mistakes was I filled it out and sent to them my personal information.

I attached some important forms which you are advising to read it and fill it. The first forms were the visa application form which you will have to fill for your visa application .

The contract papers will definitely be sending to you. I was advise to send the forms to you after the completion of the forms we will send it back directly to the immigration home office.

I am going to book for your flight to come down to the USA when your visa processing is completed. But you will have to pay for your permanent employment certificate yourself this is because the Immigration has mandated it that the applicant will address the permanent employment certificate fee.

I really need an honest and sincere person to work for me. The permanent employment certificate fee work which is US$275 so that is all they will ask you to pay and I will pay for your visa fee ($190), working fee ($1,500) and residence permit fee ($910). This is all that I have planned down so if you are OK with it,

Have a lovely day,
Dr Anderson Robert

**********************************************************************************************************************************
My worried is that they filled out already a visa using my personal information. I need help on this matter and I think I need to coordinate with the USCIS about this.

Our Ref: U.S.D/T.S.G/CGX//021/014
FROM THE DESK OF Immigration
Approved license Number- 0543
http://www. usimmigrationsupport.org

Immigration Direct has empowered thousands of immigrants to successfully prepare their USA immigration applications.

The USA Border Agency is responsible for securing the USA border and controlling migration in the USA . We manage border control for the USA , enforcing immigration and customs regulations. We also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the USA , and for citizenship and asylum.

The USA Border Agency is taking action against illegal migrants nationwide. Every week, our frontline officers are locating and removing migrants who flout the USA 's immigration law or pose a risk to the community.Our service standards set out how quickly we aim to decide applications. For applications made in the USA under an employment route, the standard is that we will decide 75 per cent of applications within two weeks.

The USA has a proud tradition of providing a place of safety for genuine refugees. However, we are determined to refuse protection to those who do not need it, and will take steps to remove those who are found to have made false claims.Asylum is protection given by a country to someone who is fleeing persecution in their own country. It is given under the 1951 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. To be recognized as a refugee, you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you have a well-founded fear of persecution.

The USA also adheres to the European Convention on Human Rights, which prevents us sending someone to a country where there is a real risk that they will be exposed to torture, or inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
If you do not qualify for asylum but we think there are humanitarian or other reasons why we should allow you to stay in the USA , we may give you temporary permission to stay here.

In 2007, 19 out of every 100 people who applied for asylum were recognized as refugees and given asylum. Another nine out of every 100 who applied for asylum but did not qualify for refugee status were given permission to stay for humanitarian or other reasons. (At the time these figures were published, 17 in every 100 applications had not yet resulted in a final decision.

ATTENTION MR/MRS/MISS : xxxxx AND ROBERT ANDERSON HALL)

VISA APPOINTMENT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER : AA0081AP3S

YOUR VISA APPLICATION IS ACCESSIBLE ONLINE DETAIL TO ACCESS YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION ARE :-

CLICK ON THIS SITE :
https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/

1. Once the website has open click on the

Option C - Retrieve Application Using an Application ID
2. Retrieve a DS-160 Application than type in your: *******************************
a First 5 letters of Surname: *****
b Year of Birth : *****
c. What is the given name of your father's father?: *********
Error

Inline image 1
Mrs.Helen Trent.

********************************************************************************************************************************
In addition, I also want to share to everyone on how they composed an email and shared about their jobs and works. They even sent me an email about their SON.

Monthl:($4000.00)Dollar,weekly allowance($300) Pocket Money{$50}.Note this days are excluded Saturday and Sunday.But if you wish to work on that day that will be talk upon.

As part of the information you require:

I have a 6 years old son and a single father.My son is wonderful and interesting to stay with.(ALAN) love reading and and love swimming. I consider you of the job vacancy in my home as a substitute for my wife absence and someone who will look after him as a son.

You will have Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so to enable you have enough time for yourself, I suppose should be enough for your primary needs.

About Him.
I have been looking after (ALAN) since we divorced and left me alone for another man and he is brilliant,intelligent,honest,kind and loving.

what (ALAN) Love Doing.

1. Love swimming.
2. Dancing.
3. Play Video Games.
4. Having Fun.
5. Love Reading.
6. Going for Sport.
7. love cartoon.
8. love films.

Your Duty at home.

1. Take him to school in the morning by 8:00 AM.
2. Pick him up at School when it is close by 2: 00 PM
3. Take good care of him.
4. Clean the House.
5. Washing machine to wash the cloth.
6. Go out for fun and swimming
7. Go to the store by weekends and get some food stuff at home.

Note:

You will be treated as a member of the family.
Accordingly you will have your own bedroom within the family home or
suitable alternative accommodation. You will not be expected to share a room and must be accorded your privacy. If you have a valid driver’s license you will be given access to the family car. You will have the choice of having all your meals with the family. You will be given time to travel both with the family or with friends.
You will be permitted to have friends over and to go out, as any other
family member your age would be.

With all due respect, I will be hoping to hear from you as soon as
possible if interested at the said position.God Bless you
and your family Amen.!

Dr Robert Hall.

I REALLY WANT TO INFORMED EVERYONE ABOUT THIS SCHEME OF SCAM AND FRAUD.
I THINK I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BECAME VICTIM OF THIS SCAM BUT LUCKY FOR ME CAUSE I WAS NOT BE ABLE TO PAY ANY FEE.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS SCAM. PLEASE REACH ME TO MY EMAIL ADD. xxxx

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
#367070 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:40 pm
What is the email address for Dr. Robert Anderson Hall?

#367106 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:22 am
Member Jhosef wishes to protect the fake employer by not providing an email address.

Through email exchanges he/her have hope. Even started a new thread.

Even after I helped him/her and redacted their name/email address off our site.

IT IS A SCAM.

#367354 by andhiepogay Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:12 am
I want to confirm it
Becoz they already make me an onlinenon immigrant visa DS-160
THEN I Check to https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx
I see my record but it still no status
I want to know if its legit or not
[*

Our Ref: U.S.D/T.S.G/CGX//021/014 FROM THE DESK OF Immigration Approved license Number- 0543 DEAR CLIENT, Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Temporary worker visas are for persons who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time, and are not considered permanent or indefinite. Each of these visas requires the prospective employer to first file a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). An approved petition is required to apply for a work visa. Before you can apply for a temporary worker visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate, a Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, must be filed on your behalf by a prospective employer and be approved by USCIS. Once the petition is approved, USCIS will send your prospective employer a Notice of Action. How to Apply After USCIS approves the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker. There are several steps in the visa application process. The order of these steps and how you complete them may vary. Complete the Online Visa Application · Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 Complete the online visa application and 2) print the application form confirmation page to bring to your interview. · Photo –You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. Your photo must be in the format explained in the Dimensions The image dimensions must be in a square aspect ratio (the height must be equal to the width). Minimum acceptable dimensions are 600 x 600 pixels. Maximum acceptable dimensions are 1200 x 1200 pixels. Please review photo requirements for specific dimensions. Color The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in SRGB color space which is the common output for most digital cameras. File Format The image must be in JPEG file format File Size The image must be less than or equal to 240 kB (kilobytes). · Schedule an Interview While interviews are generally not required for applicants of certain ages outlined below, consular officers have the discretion to require an interview of any applicant, regardless of age. But when applying for an H-IB visa it has 1-2-3 year and after the end of the contract it can be renew when the applicant can present the labor certificate. The labor certificate applicant can present the labor certificate which is the sample attached along this message. gives you the equal right to sue your employer if any break of contract occurs between both parties. To this effect your employer will be responsible for your visa, residence permit and working permit. We also Serves as a guide for you while in the States, we Visit a number of times and Talk to applicant about the Host family and IF they're really getting along and IF they have any complaints. The benefit of the labor certificate also help toward providing another opportunities for the applicant if the end of the contract whereby she can apply for another job different for his original job. And it can give the applicant means to secure his state to become a citizen after a year. If you are not alright with the processing and you wish to discontinuing with the processing because of the labor fee of $295 and your employer will pay $3700 for your visa application. Please do write us and tell us about it and we will stop processing your papers. Department of state.svg Mrs.Jennette Powell. Department United States U.S. Department of State Designated Au Pair Sponsor International Au Pair Association AllianceClick to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report. Embassy Seal APPLICATION FORM FROM USCIS. FILL THE GAPS IN SPACE AND SEND IT BACK TO OUR OFFICE. PASSPORT NUMBER ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ PLACE OF ISSUE ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ COUNTRY ISSUED ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ ISSUED DATE ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ EXPIRING DATE ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ NAME ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ SURNAME ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ DATE OF BIRTH ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ PLACE OF BIRTH ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ COUNTRY ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ STATE/PROVINCE ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ NATIONALITY ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ SEX ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ HOME ADDRESS ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ TELEPHONE NUMBER ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER IF ANY ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ MARITAL STATUS ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ PRESENT OCCUPATION ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ WHEN DO YOU INTEND TO ARRIVE IN USA? ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ E-MAIL ADDRESS ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ NAME OF THE HOUSE YOU WILL STAY IN USA? ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR TRIP? ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ WHO WILL PAY FOR YOUR TRIP? ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN USA BEFORE? ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________ HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ISSUED A USA VISA BEFORE? ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________ YOUR PHOTO HERE DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE 50 MM * 50MM PHOTO STAPLE OR GLUE PHOTO HERE APPLICANT SIGNATURE DATE _____________________ ____________________ U.S. Immigration Support Information.

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/index.html

Image result wey dey for uscis logoImage result for usa airport image
I pay the labor fee on monday sir ..
Show quoted text
Last edited by Tim Atem on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed line spaces.