Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#367404 by AlanJones Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:21 pm
From: Greetings from Father Roberto Jeffery Jr. via 60 Millions de consommateurs - [email protected]
Reply-to: "Greetings from Father Roberto Jeffery Jr." - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961968992

Greetings from Father Roberto Jeffery Jr. vous recommande la lecture d’un article de 60 Millions de consommateurs.

Greetings from Father Roberto Jeffery Jr.

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not known before. I decided to do this after praying over
the situation I'm into.

I am Father Roberto Jeffery Jr, I've been a catholic Priest for over 50 years. I am also the Former President of Saint Anselm
College. I am contacting you because I have been diagnosed of cancer and I decided to donate some funds to better the lives of
the less privileged.

I see you as an honest and trustworthy individual that will handle this little project for me and utilize this funds to fund
Christian Religious Organizations, orphanages and less privileged ones.

I have forwarded your name to my Attorney, so I will need you to contact him with the below contact information:

Hamilton Firm
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 229 619 689 92
Contact person: Deguenon Hamilton

Kindly write me back through my private email ([email protected]) as I am hoping to receive a reply from you
asap.

Best regards to you and your family.

Sincerely,
Father Roberto Jeffery Jr.

L’embrouille du site Internet gratuit - 17/06/2018

La société Galbette offre un site web gratuit par tirage au sort. Résultat : les heureux gagnants gagnent surtout le droit de payer des frais d’hébergement au bout d’un an… même si le site web n’a pas été réalisé. La DDCCRF de Paris recueille les plaintes.

Bonne lecture.

L’équipe de 60 Millions de consommateurs

Ne répondez pas directement à ce mail : les messages envoyés à cette adresse ne seront pas lus.
Votre adresse mail ne fera l’objet d’aucune utilisation ultérieure.
formulaire de contact mentions légales

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement