Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#358231 by Carlabanker Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:59 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

*** NEWLY OFFERED $100M BLOCKED FUNDS PPP OVERVIEW ***
*** YOU MUST BE DIRECT TO THE INVESTOR OR SIGNATORY ***
*** PROCEDURES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE ***

OVERVIEW:
Listed below is the $100M Min Private Placement Program. To get started, the investor will submit their basic CIS, PP, and ATV to verify funds via bank officer to bank officer. Funds are blocked and are never at risk! At the end of 2 weeks of trading, the investor will receive a NET PROFIT of $1.25B!

PROCEDURES:
1) INVESTOR: SUBMITS THEIR BASIC CIS, PP, AND ATV TO VERIFY FUNDS
2) PROVIDER: CONDUCTS A COMPLIANCE CHECK / DD, AND VERIFIES FUNDS VIA BANK TO BANK
3) PROVIDER: ISSUES THE AGREEMENT
4) PROVIDER: THE INVESTOR'S $100M MIN IS BLOCKED
5) PROVIDER: $100M IS TRADED 5 TIMES = $500M
6) PROVIDER: $500M IS TRADED 5 MORE TIMES = $2.5B
7) PROVIDER AND INVESTOR: $2.5B IS SPLIT 50/50 between the provider and the investor. The investor will net / take home $1.25B (clear and free, non-recourse)

Mr. Lee Bryant, EMBA
[email protected]
(562) 547-4427, USA
Advertisement

#384231 by AlanJones Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 pm
Another one of dumb scammer Lee Bryant's laughable posts on LinkedIn

Hello,

For all investors with a min of $100M CASH in a major bank Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore, or other approved country, here is a great 3-10-30 day bullet
MULTI-STEP (3-10-30 DAYS) BULLET PROGRAM - SWIFT MT799 (BLOCK/RESERVE) - $100M TO $5B USD/EUROS/POUND:

PROFIT OF THE PROGRAM (HISTORICAL):
1- Advance 3% the face value received, paid in 72 Hours after receiving the Swift (after verification of the Swift MT-799)
2- Bullet Trade Program for 10 Days, with the Profit 100%
3- Bullet Trade Program for 30 Days, with the Profit 400%

PROGRAM INFORMATION:
* DESCRIPTION: Multi Step Program via MT799 (Block/Reserve)
* DOCUMENTS: The Client must complete, sign, and submit the OFFICIAL CIS (signed by hand with blue ink), & updated bank statement or tearsheet, BCL, & copy of banker’s business card
* AMOUNT: $100M (Min) To $5B Max USD/Euros/Pound
* ASSET TYPE: Cash in Top Banks in either Europe, Canada, Hong Kong, & Singapore
* CURRENCY: $ USD/EURO/POUND
* DURATION: 13 Months by Block/Reserve with confirmation via Swift MT-799
* CONTRACT: The Client signs the contract with the Trader, the contract will specifically guarantee the “principal” amount as well as the guarantee the extraordinary weekly “profits” for the client
Lee Bryant (USA)
[email protected]

From his fake LinkedIn profile:
Mr. Bryant currently provides bullets, 40 weeks, and custom PPP investments.

I attest, I am direct to a large cap / $100M+ program principal with a history of perform.

Investor must have a minimum of $100M cash in a top 75 European bank (i.e., HSBC, Barclays, JP Morgan, Lloyds, Credit Suisse, UBS, Deutsche, etc).

I have the following types of programs available:
1. Ping and Tearsheet programs
2. POF program via a MT199/MT799
3. “Blocked Funds” programs via an Internal Hold and MT799 Reserve Letter.

Mr. Bryant is the CEO and Founder of Bryant and Sullivan, LLC based in Southern California. Over the last 25+ years, Mr. Bryant has provided consulting, project, and program management services for large Fortune 500 companies such as Wells Fargo, Toyota, Disney, Sony Pictures, Stearns Lending, Option One Mortgage, and others.

Mr. Bryant holds an EMBA from Washington State University and a Bachelors in Business from Biola University.

Mr. Bryant's Core Values, professionalism and integrity in all business transactions, honesty, effective and honest communication, dependability, treating people with dignity and respect, and corporate social responsibility.

From a whiny email dumb scammer Lee Bryant sent demanding this topic be removed.
My name is Lee Bryant, EMBA, and CEO of Bryant and Sullivan Entertainment Enterprises, LLC. My company is in good standing and provide consulting services to large companies and provide investment offers / programs to companies and individuals throughout the world.

He can't even get the name of his claimed corporation right :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.