Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368430 by AlanJones Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:42 am
Reply-to: Diplomat Greg Lawson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12068993715

Hello
Am diplomat Greg Lawson am emailing you regarding my arrival here at Washington Dulles Airport,with your package containing your ATM MASTER CARD worth of $(10,8 Million)but I couldn't get any response since,So i want you to call or TEXT me now with the re-confirmation of your delivery information:
Name:
Address:
Phone number:
and also your nearest airport I will land to avoid making a wrong delivery.I want to complete my assignment today and return back as scheduled, kindly reply now via my email cell on transit 00+1(206) 899-3715

The United State Government has ordered that every Money owed to any individual should be released to them both fund from Lottery Awards and Inheritance Funds, be it Compensation funds or Money Owe to individual from Empowerment Program run by United State Government or from IMF and United Nations all are being settled

It was discovered that your awarded United Nations Empowerment fund worth $10,800,000.00 USD in BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) has not been released but United State Government has ordered the BANK OF AFRICA to release your fund with immediate affect your fund has been loaded in the ATM MASTER CARD to enable you claim your fund at any ATM MACHINE around you Waiting for your swift response,

Regards, Greg Lawson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement