Room for Rent and other rental scams
#368469 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:33 pm
Hi,

How are you getting along today? I am sorry for not replying the email before now. I have not been too fine generally. Much thanks for setting aside your opportunity to keep in touch with me, it is my true delight to think of you back, and to tell you that the Master Bedroom you are making request of is still available for lease and Utilities Included are Heat,Gas,Electricity, Water,Dryer, Washer and web/Cable. Available from now, monthly lease is $600 application charge is an additional $50; take note of that the security deposit will be required.

Let me quickly acquaint myself with you. My name is Tamara Johnson and my better half's name is Caleb Johnson. My better half is the proprietor of the property. A few months back we both had a serious accident that influenced my Spinal Cord and cerebrum, that prompt to my inability, now I am utilizing wheel seat and its exceptionally hard to talk, however i can in any case convey through any method for composing be it text messages or email. I lost my better half a couple of days after the accident. now I am living with my Mom here in California.

Really me and my significant other both lived in our home apartment before the mischance however I chose to put the extra Master Bedroom for lease as I need a capable individual that can lease it and deal with my home loft even while I am away, helping my Mom in her treatment as she is also experiencing a coronary illness.

don't hesitate to check on the address 1020 N Highland St #1114 Arlington, VA 22201; however take note of that you can not be permitted in on the grounds that the keys of my apartment is not accessible, you can just drive by or go by to see the outside of the building.

Appended thus are the photos of the interiors.If you are still intrigued and prepared you can hit me up so we can go to the next step. thanks

Respects
Tamara
213-212-3751

< [email protected] > wrote:

Much thanks to you for your reaction back, I should state I truly welcome it. Frankly with you, a ton of individuals are reaching me in regards to my the Master room, however I am not certain of who to acknowledge because of awful past experience I have found out about other individuals who gave out their home for lease, so I am setting aside my opportunity to search for a dependable individual, that can take appropriate care of my home apartment as though it is his or her own, furthermore I have connected the testament of occupancy to tell you that you are dealing with the legitimate proprietor of the apartment home.

My home apartment is a 2bed/2bath, all around outfitted, pet benevolent and a safe road stopping and off road parking spot and you will have admittance to all portion of my home aside from my own room that is locked, I am doing this since I am a decent Christian as should be obvious; additionally the cost is excessively low as all I need is somebody with a decent heart that will help me take great care of my property that is the more reason I put it for lease, I will come time to time to check it until my mother at long last show signs of improvement.

NB: My most worry here is that I will give my keys to you that value to such an extent that is the reason I require your own commitment and to guarantee me that you will take great care of my home apartment as though it's your own and the best approach to send my apartment keys to you will be through a dispatch service and will be done from the application form charge ($50), that is if truly you need to lease from me, I had an accident which influenced my listening ability and my legs, I am as of now in a wheelchair, I can talk somewhat minimal through telephone yet you can get in touch with me on here or my telephone number by means of text messaging. So if you still intrigued get in touch with me to get the application form. Ones again I truly value your mail would like to read from you soon with the goal that we can continue.

Respects
Tamara
213-212-3751

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement