Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368598 by AlanJones Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:20 am
Reply-to: Benjamin Adam - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961975329

DHL International Cotonou-Republic Du Benin:
Address: 12/1 Midombo Express Cotonou-Benin

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

I am Benjamin Adam the new appointed Manager of DHL Office at Porto Novo Benin Republic. I assumed this office on 2nd, January, 2018. through the previous files record of this office, I discovered that there are 5parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (Dr.Frank Arnold ) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. Probably, one of his reason for not carrying out the delivery was because of your Non-Compliance of Official Processes and Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Visa Card.

According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by (Mr Fred Snokes) who died one year back as a manager of Bank of Africa. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains the sum of $5.8M USD) and was supposed to be delivered to any email address that show on the box. the ATM Visa card can only be use in foreign countries where choice is permitted.

Meanwhile, I'm here to confirm the fact if you are (Dead) Or (Alive)? Because Mr. Jude Betsy came to our office stated that you are dead and failure to reply back in the next 24hrs, means what Mr. Jude Betsy said was right that you are dead. And Mr. Jude Betsy has agreed to pay the Security keeping fee of your consignment box, but we have not gotten the fee from him yet as we want to find out if you are dead or not, so if you are still (alive) you are advise in your own best interest to reply back within 24hrs.

Please, do fill and send the information’s below.

(2). Address: .........
(3). Telephone: .......
(4). Occupation: ......
(5). Age/Sex...
(6). Copy of Identity card.

We shall proceed on your delivery as soon as we confirm your information, also you will be taking the responsibility of your security keeping fee.
DHL Delivery Express ®Courier Company.
Mr. Benjamin Adam {Head Dispatch Officer}
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +229-61-97-53-29

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#373708 by AlanJones Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:39 am
Reply-to: David Green - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961975329

DHL International Cotonou-Republic Du Benin

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

I am David Green the new appointed Manager of DHL Office at Porto Novo Benin Republic. I assumed this office on 2nd, June 2018. through the previous files record of this office, I discovered that there are 5parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office (Dr.Frank Arnold ) failed to carry out the delivery, as it was instructed. Probably, one of his reason for not carrying out the delivery was because of your Non-Compliance of Official Processes and Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Visa Card.

According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by (Mr Fred Snokes) who died one year back as a manager of Bank of Africa. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains the sum of $5.8M USD) and was supposed to be delivered to any email address that show on the box. the ATM Visa card can only be use in foreign countries where choice is permitted.

Meanwhile, I'm here to confirm the fact if you are (Dead) Or (Alive)? Because Mr. Jude Betsy came to our office stated that you are dead and failure to reply back in the next 24hrs, means what Mr. Jude Betsy said was right that you are dead. the only fee you have to pay is our Security keeping sum of $250, however Mr. Jude Betsy has agreed to pay the Security keeping fee of your consignment box, but we have not gotten the fee from him yet as we want to find out if you are dead or not, so if you are still (alive) you are advise in your own best interest to reply back within 24hrs.

Please, do fill and send the information’s below.

(2). Address: .........
(3). Telephone: .......
(4). Occupation: ......
(5). Age/Sex...
(6). Copy of Identity card.

We shall proceed on your delivery as soon as we confirm your information, also you will be taking the responsibility of your security keeping fee.
DHL Delivery Express ®Courier Company.
Mr. David Green {Head Dispatch Officer}
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +229-61-97-53-29

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.