Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#346426 by AlanJones Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:54 am
Reply-to: "MRS. JASMINE PIERRE" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16613714056

UPS DELIVERY COMPANY SERVICE
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS DIVISION
JONESBORO ARKANSAS 628 OAK
OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY TO SATURDAY:

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED FOR YOUR DELIVERY.

THIS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT SERIES OF MEETINGS HAVE BEEN HELD OVER THE PAST 6 MONTHS WITH THE SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION, WHICH ENDED TODAY. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND WHICH IS NOW IN THE AMOUNT OF $10,000,000.00 USD (TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) AS A COMPENSATION AWARD TO YOU, DUE TO PAST CORRUPT GOVERNMENTAL OFFICIALS WHO ALMOST HELD YOUR FUND TO THEMSELVES FOR THEIR SELFISH REASONS AND SOME INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF YOUR FUND ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO SWINDLE YOUR FUND WHICH HAS LED TO UNNECESSARY DELAY IN THE RECEIPT AND SO MANY LOSSES FROM YOUR END.

THE NATIONAL CENTRAL BUREAU OF INTERPOL ENHANCED BY THE UNITED NATIONS AND FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PASSED A MANDATE TO THE CURRENT CHAIRMAN DIRECTOR FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORK USA MRS. JANET YELLEN, TO BOOST THE EXERCISE OF CLEARING ALL FOREIGN DEBERAL OWED TO YOU AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS WHO HAVE BEEN FOUND NOT TO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR COMPENSATION AWARDS.

NOW, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT? BECAUSE WE HAVE TWO METHOD OF PAYMENT WHICH IS BY CHECK OR BY ATM CARD?

ATM CARD: WE WILL BE ISSUING YOU A CUSTOM PIN BASED ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW UP TO $10,000 USD (TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS) PER DAY FROM ANY ATM MACHINE THAT HAS THE MASTER CARD LOGO ON IT AND THE CARD HAVE TO BE RENEWED IN 3 YEARS TIME WHICH IS 2018. ALSO WITH THE ATM CARD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT. EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT, THE ATM CARD COMES WITH A HANDBOOK OR MANUAL TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT HOW TO USE IT.

CHECK: A CASHIER CHECK WILL BE ISSUED IN YOUR NAME AND YOU WILL DEPOSIT IT IN YOUR BANK FOR IT TO BE CLEARED WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS. YOUR PAYMENT WOULD BE SENT TO YOU VIA ANY OF YOUR PREFERRED OPTION ABOVE AND WOULD BE MAILED TO YOU VIA UPS. YOU WILL ONLY NEED TO PAY $69 USD.

TAKE NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO STOP COMMUNICATION WITH EVERY OTHER PERSON IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANY. ALSO REMEMBER THAT ALL YOU WILL EVER HAVE TO SPEND IS $69 USD ONLY. NOTHING MORE! NOTHING LESS! AND WE GUARANTEE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR FUND TO BE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN THE NEXT 48HRS AFTER CONFIRMATION RECEIPT FEE OF (UPS).

NOTE: EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF, INCLUDING TAXES, CUSTOM PAPER AND CLEARANCE DUTY. SO, ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED TO PAY IS $69.00 DOLLARS ONLY. APPLY YOUR CLAIMS PROMPTLY: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND VALUED AT $10,000,000.00 USD (TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

YOUR FULL NAME:___________________________________________
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS:_______________________________________
HOME/CELL/PHONE NUMBER:___________________________________
CHOOSE ONE PREFERABLE PAYMENT METHOD (VISA ATM CARD OR CASHIER CHECK):_________

YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO YOU WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS UPON CONFIRMATION RECEIPT OF UPS FEE OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. WE ARE SO SURE OF EVERYTHING AND WE ARE GIVING YOU A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT/PACKAGE WITHIN THE NEXT 48HRS AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT FOR SHIPPING.

SECONDLY, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ARGUMENT OR DELAY CAN NOT DO ANY THING OR SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IF YOU CAN NOT FIND SOLUTION TO SOLVE THIS MATTER BY TRYING YOUR POSSIBLE BEST FOR THE FINAL CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION AND SEND ONLY $69.00 RIGHT AWAY IT MEANS THAT I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO MAKE DOWN MY REPORT.

HOWEVER, NOTE THAT BELOW IS THE APPROVED PAYMENT INFORMATION WHICH YOU ARE ADVICE TO USE AND SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM POST OFFICE / WALMART TO WALMART OFFICE AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE MTCN IMMEDIATELY. BEAR IN MIND THAT ALL YOU WILL EVER HAVE TO SPEND TO RECEIVED THIS FUND IS $69.00 DOLLARS NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

RECEIVERS NAME: KEL WEST
ADDRESS: BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT TO SEND $69 DOLLARS ONLY.
M.T.C#.......

BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS THE ONLY DELAY WE HAVE NOW AND YOU MUST DO WHAT YOU CAN TO COMPLY WITH THE FEE SO THAT WE CAN GET THIS DONE TOMORROW, SO DO GET BACK TO US WHEN YOU HAVE SEND THE FEE AS WELL, YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE SENT TO YOU UPON CONFIRMATION RECEIPT OF THE FEE.

WE ARE SO SURE OF EVERYTHING AND WE ARE GIVING YOU A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT / PACKAGE WITHIN THE NEXT 48HRS AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT FOR SHIPPING. KINDLY GET BACK TO US AS WELL WITH THE MTCN AND ALSO BE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM YOUR FULL DELIVERY ADDRESS TO AVOID ANY WRONG DELIVERY OF PACKAGE.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

YOURS SINCERELY,
PHONE NO +1(661) 371-4056
MRS. JASMINE PIERRE
UPS DELIVERY COMPANY SERVICE
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS DIVISION.

NOTE: DO DISREGARD ANY EMAIL YOU GET FROM ANY IMPOSTORS OR OFFICES CLAIMING TO BE IN POSSESSION OF YOUR ATM CARD OR CASHIER CHECK, YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE ONLY TO BE IN CONTACT WITH THIS OFFICE AND ALSO BE ADVICE TO FORWARD ANY EMAILS YOU GET FROM IMPOSTORS TO THIS OFFICE SO WE COULD ACT UPON AND COMMENCE CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF UNITED STATE.?????????????

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#350692 by AlanJones Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:00 am
Reply-to: FedEx Express Services - [email protected]

FedEx Express Services,
Plot 8, Ahmed Way,
Victoria Island, Benin Republic.
Customers Service Hours-Monday to Saturday:
Office Hours Monday to Saturday:

Attention: Beneficiary

I am Lee Keane Wang, the manager of FedEx Express branch address above; there was a proper verification/office record checks carry out in our office last week. We found a parcel containing an ATM Master Card valued $2.5million USD with some vital documents attached on it, credited to you for delivery since. Your email address was found out at the back of the package and that is while you are been contacted now. Re-confirm the following information:

YOUR FULL NAMES:==============
YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:=====
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS:=======
YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:=======
YOUR STATE:===================

Regards to the records, The only factor holding it, you are to pay a demur rage fee of $75 only, delivery will be made to you at your residential address and tracking number of the package will be emailed to you. This will allow you check and track your package, therefore you are advised to proceed and send the fee ($75) via Western Union money transfer with the office cashier information as indicated below:

Receivers Name:==================== KEL WEST
Receivers Country:================= Benin Republic.
Text Question:===================== Yellow
Text Answer:======================= Red
Senders Full Names:================
Mtcn Numbers (10 Digits) ==========
Amount:==============================$75

Forward the payment information to me and get your package or call me for the money transfer control numbers (MTCN #, 10 digits).I await your response.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

Yours Affectionately.
Mr. Lee Wang Keane.
From the Ikeja Branch Manager,
FedEx Express Services Benin Republic.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#351887 by AlanJones Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:05 am
Reply-to: BARRISTER JIMMY ANDERSON ESQ - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22994737064

Payment resolved
Amount: US$2billion

Dear Client,

Does it means that you are no more interested of making the claim of your outstanding fund US$2BILLION of yours which have successful channel to transfer and reflect into your bank and up till this moment you have decided to remain silent after I have personally took an Oath for you to secure this fund.

With all due respect, if you really know that you are no more interested of making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours kindly update me now to cancel this Transfer since your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality so send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim so that I will cancel the transfer.

What makes you think that you will not secure your fund and have Access of the fund as Beneficiary and you should know that I have made everything possible for you so kindly go now and send this Fee US$70 so that the Non-Resident Account will open to enable your $2Billion USD transfer into your new Non- Resident Account, after that you will now have the chance to make a choice on how to receive your Fund which is to be (1) Through ATM CARD, (2) Through Consignment Box. (3) if you prefer Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, the Bank of Africa (BOA) will give you all the necessary information's of your Non- Resident Account which will enable you make withdrawals from the Non-Resident Account into any of your proffered personal Bank Account.

Does it means that you are internationally want to delay this matter and it has been long that I made the announcement of release of your fund which is ready to be with you so with all due respect I advice you to go now and send this Fee immediately without any delay and update me because I want you to secure this fund as a agreed and signed. Make sure that you scan the Attached Copy of payment slip to me immediately.

You are advice to send the US$70 by Money Gram or Western Union as directed below and update with the Attached Copies of payment Information for recorded as directed immediately and also get ready and I am at your Service because of your Funds transfer is READY which you know that you have to appreciate the effort that Benin Republic new present Government made for you to secure your fund with a copy of Transfer payment Slip to you for Handover.

With all due respect, please do not delay to send this fee today because this is a last chance and final conclusion. Kindly do your best now to send the Fee and update me immediately.

CONGRATULATIONS.

On behalf of this Democratic Government of United States of America (U.S.A), I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your Fund in the past.

By virtue of law, you have to go now and make the payment of the required Fee as directed below to enable the Non-Resident Account open in your Name of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately because this is the time and moment you supposed to receiving of your Inheritance funds valued $2billion as Beneficiary.

I officially wait for the Attached Copy of Payment Transfer Slip Information Scan for Recorded of your Funds Transfer to be made immediately. To being the process of the non residence account by appointed Account officer at the Bank of Africa paying Centre, you are advice to copy His below details and Western Union the $70 or Money Gram money transfer the non residence account fee and provide the sender details and in return an account will set up in your name and other relative information to access the account and fund will be provide for your use.

The above money should be sent via WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM SERVICE within 24 Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds to your access. Payment Advice.

Receiver Name: MARK EKWE
text question: when
answer: today
Amount $70
Mtcn#:

Sincerely yours,
Barrister Jimmy Anderson ESQ
Contact Phone#: +229_947_370_64
Call or send text sms message for urgent attention if needed.

#368672 by AlanJones Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:08 pm
Reply-to: "MR. FRANK WILLIAM" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22995594564

DHL COURIER COMPANY
Head Office
Address: 226/41 Midombo Expressway-Cotonou
Phone/Fax: +229 9559-4564
DHL COURIER SERVICE BENIN REPUBLIC.

Attn: Dear,

You are welcome to DHL COURIER COMPANY LTD with world wide delivery at its best. We are pleased to be at your service. DHL COURIER COMPANY LTD is Regulated and Stipulated by the Delivery Service Authority (DSA), The delivery institutions that REGULATES all delivery activities in the Benin. This office has been Notified by your partner of Your ATM CARD valued US $1.500,000.00. deposited in our company With code (776) for the delivery to your nominated as reconfirmed below.

This is to inform you that we have receive your mail now regarding your CARD that was deposited in our company but there is no much problem in this matter because i believe that all is alright now, Thanks for your kind respond and to avoid much delaying we received your email very clear and well understood because we have your ATM CARD of fund deposited in our custody here by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson on 2nd April 2018 so we are very clear with your responding.

Secondly; as this mail is coming to you now we have recorded your address and your phone number to our record file, And your ATM card is well ready to deliver to you but the only thing holding your ATM card now is the sum of $46. which was made for our official keeping charges because Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson the depositor have paid us for the delivery fee and the rest charges but the only thing you have to pay for is our official keeping fee of $46.

And be inform that immediately we receive this fee from you that your parcel of your ATM card will get to your address after 24hours we receive this official keeping fee from you so you are advise to send us the fee via Western Union money transfer with below instruction to make it faster to enable us carry on with your delivery at the same time.

Others arrangement of shipping the ATM card to your address is well concluded with the depositor and the only thing delaying now is our security keeping fee of $46. Because the depositor inform you that the keeping is $46. Per day but you are ask to pay for only today as you have contact us today.

Please kindly fill this space below to avoid wrong delivery,

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone No:
Identity Card if any have no copy:

Lastly; Be earlier inform that the more you delay to send this official keeping fee is the more the fee is increasing so try send the $46. today so that by this time tomorrow or next you will receive the package from our diplomatic agent.

PAYMENT INFORMATION (MONEY GRAM OFFICE OR WESTERU UNION).

RECIEVERS NAME : CHUKUS SCOTT
CITY : Cotonou
QUESTION : IN GOD
ANSWER : WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $46.00

MODE OF DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.

As soon as we Receive the official keeping charges of $46 Our international Diplomat agent will depart Benin with your package and proceed and your Shipment Airway bill will be sent to you immediately to track your Cargo to your given address within 24Hours. Our Diplomat agent will call you on his arrival to your country to hand over your Box to you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE.

The information contained in this message is confidential. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, Disclosure, Copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this mail and did not request for it please discard with urgency. This mail was sent on behalf of Parcel of ATM CARD delivery in DHL delivery code of Conduct.

Registered Trademark.

Regards,
MR. FRANK WILLIAM
Tel: +229 9559-4564
Postman, Regular Mail Post Office Cotonou Benin.