Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368724 by AlanJones Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:48 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348169464869

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

I think I have tried my best to assist you and I will not contact you again, I can see you do not want this accrued interest. However, I cannot force you to claim this accrued interest amount, it is your choice to either comply or decline the offer. I know you might have been defrauded or scammed by some criminals but that does not make everybody that contacted you a fraudster or a scammer.

I decided to pay this accrued interest amount to you out of my freewill, I can decided to pay it to another person if I wish, but my spirit directed me to contact you so you should be grateful that I contacted you, but if you feel offended by my mail, then I am sorry.

I have gone through your file and your details and everything about you hence it is the reason I contacted in order to pay this accumulated interest amount of (US$10, 500, 000, 00) to you because I know you need it. But its unfortunate you now refer me to be like those who defrauded and scammed you in the past. I am a honorable and sincere man and will urge you trust me, in my honor I swear I will NOT DISAPPOINT YOU.

This inter-switch ATM Card has been processed and programmed to pay you a maximum amount of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal. however and due to your financial situation, I have decided to assist with more US$50 So if you are interested to receive this accumulated interested amount of (US$10, 500, 000, 00) then go ahead and forward only US$100 without delay or excuses, but if you cannot then lets call it a quit while I try with another beneficiary on the pay role. I just want to assist you. Here are the transfer details.

Reply through this Email address only: ([email protected])

SEND TO: ISRAEL HOSSANA EKE
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
AMOUNT: US$100

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Tel: +2348169464869
Supervisor of Internet/Computer Banking Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement