Information on romance scams and scammers.
#368737 by Lastlaugh Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:23 am
Hello,
I have been talking to a man for almost a year now. He has stated that he is sending money to me via courier service. The courier is Nicolas Fabio from sugar land, Texas. The courier company is global speedy post.

I don't want to be involved in anything illegal. Can someone help me out please? I have documents, copy of drivers license, addresses. I need someone to reach out to. Ty
Advertisement

#368741 by AlanJones Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:51 am
Please post the full details (name, email, any telephone numbers, links to social media, websites) of both the man you have been talking too and the courier company.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#368747 by AlanJones Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:41 am
It's a definite scam. [email protected] is a free email address, no legitimate company would be using one as its main point of contact. The package doesn't exist, the scammer just wants to steal from you by coming up with fake fees for "delivering" the non-existent package.

The best thing to do is block both email addresses and stop communicating with them. Do not accuse them of being scammers as they will just deny it. Just block them and disappear.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#368748 by Lastlaugh Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:08 am
Ok. Thank you. Is there any way to see where thisnaddress leads to? I have documents, which I assume are fake, as well as pictures. Addresses, etc.

Can I directly send them to you?
#368919 by TheScamHater Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:40 pm
^^^
Yes, send them to me via PM or at tsh4scamwarners(at)gmail.com

and I will post them up

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
#368997 by TheScamHater Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:25 pm
[email protected]
+1 (786) 545-8060

I hope this helps.

Told me his wife's name is Paula.
If you look in Facebook under Kevin finkel, you will see his photos--that same photo was used by Christian.

Last edited by TheScamHater on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#368998 by TheScamHater Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:28 pm
Last edited by TheScamHater on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

#368999 by Lastlaugh Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:20 pm
Hello,
The story sounds similar to mine. He contacted me through Instagram, told me he was a road contractor heading to Germany for 5 weeks. He told me his name was Christian Buchanan,that his wife died in a car accident, that he had a daughter named Debbie and was from Miami florida. He first asked for gift cards, then money. He asked for me to open a bank account to deposit funds in. I refused to give him money. He stoped for a while, then just asked me 2 days ago via an email from Nicolas Fabio, to accept a courier of 3 million dollars!

I said no! He became extremely angry with me. How I am stubborn because I will not part with my money. I'm compiling all of my documents that he sent. I pray that me speaking out about this stops someone from being scammed by him.
#399559 by 3doofunnies Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:00 pm
I just got an email from Nicolas Fabio:
Attn: Ms. Tammy,

I'm a delivery agent working with United Mexican Carriers.I have been assigned to deliver a consignment parcel to you by GEMTRON DE MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. "a construction company in Mexico on behalf of Mr. Tim Chrixxxxxxxx in legal accordance.

Your parcel will be scheduled and dispatched upon your earliest response to this email.
Kindly get back to us with your home address to initiate delivery.

Thanks for trusting our freight service.

Sincerely,
Nicolas Fabio.

I also got a copy of what I am assuming is a fake drivers license. How do I upload this?