Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#369659 by Michelle Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:13 am
"Robert Szabo" <[email protected]>

Hello, Thanks for your response. I would appreciate if you can answer the few questions below:
what is the final price for it? How long have you owned it? I won't be able to view it but can you guarantee me it is in a good condition?
I have already arranged a private courier company for the pick up to my home in Hungary.If possible can you send me some recent picture of it?
Thanks

"Robert Szabo" <[email protected]>

Thank you for your prompt response. I'll start by placing an offer of €419EUR including with the 3.4% PayPal surcharge.I want you to consider PayPal because it is the safest and easiest way for me to pay at my present location here in Bermuda(A British island territory in the North Atlantic Ocean). So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account if not, you can just log on to their website on www.paypal.com to signup your own personal PayPal which is easy and fast to signup.If you accept my offer and you already own a PayPal account, kindly send me your details below.

Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:

so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through
PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the
payment. I will need your home address for the merchandise to be
Picked Up by the Shipping Company and my address is also stated below

Robert Szabo
City: Tata
Postal code: 2890
Street: Gesztenye fasor 43/1 3/7
Email: [email protected]

Have a nice day.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#372298 by Michelle Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:10 am

I just completed the transfer and you would have received confirmation from but if in case you haven't received the confirmation email from PayPal, I will that you check your other email folders both inbox or spam folder because I had issues with PayPal network while I was making the transfer.. so want you to send me the address where the pick up would be made and made an additional payment of 500.00EUR for the shipping agent pick up fee and am sure you noticed according to policy you'll have to send the extra amount to the shipping company headquarters through bitcoin or easily do it online (buy.bitcoin.com) using your credit card and then send the confirmation of your bitcoin payment to for verification, so the transaction can be finalized... Here is the bitcoin address of the shipping company below

Bitcoin Core (BTC) address:
1KZVaR1TyPw2FexTUSM6xdBoGizq8eLhvd

I will you to check your inbox or spam/junk folder for the confirmation email in one of these folders
It's nice doing business with you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#373916 by Mike Wilson Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:33 pm
[email protected]
Thank you for your prompt response. I'll start by placing an offer of €1,100EUR including with the 3.4% PayPal surcharge.I want you to consider PayPal because it is the safest and easiest way for me to pay at my present location here in Bermuda(A British island territory in the North Atlantic Ocean). So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account if not, you can just log on to their website on www.paypal.com to signup your own personal PayPal which is easy and fast to signup.If you accept my offer and you already own a PayPal account, kindly send me your details below.

Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:

Robert Szabo

Have a nice day

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#373956 by Geordi2504 Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:55 am
Thank you for your prompt response. I'll start by placing an offer of €300EUR including with the 3.4% PayPal surcharge.I want you to consider PayPal because it is the safest and easiest way for me to pay at my present location here in Bermuda(A British island territory in the North Atlantic Ocean). So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account if not, you can just log on to their website on http://www.paypal.com to signup your own personal PayPal which is easy and fast to signup.If you accept my offer and you already own a PayPal account, kindly send me your details below.

Name:
PayPal Email:
Phone Number:

Robert Szabo

Have a nice day.
#390701 by metar Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:30 am
Re: Boat for sale
Robert Szabo
<[email protected]>
3-7-2019 21:08

I agree with the price and i'm satisfied with the condition too. I am buying it internationally to Ireland and i would pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup.
So if you accept this transaction, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already with paypal:-

Name :
PayPal Email :
Mobile Number
Amount:

or you should send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged.

i expect your reply soon

Still active!!