Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#369922 by KTKabo0m Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:23 am
I think this is a recovery scam .. but might be a 419 scam. If so please move this for me? Thx. I got this in email and it did not go to spam:

Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from vcchive.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.135])
Received: from User (p435134-omed01.tokyo.ocn.ne.jp [153.148.114.134])
by vcchive.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with SMTP;
Fri, 13 Jul 2018 06:48:52 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: "Pol Maj-Gen Apichat Suriboonya"<[email protected]>
Subject: FROM ICPO

International Criminal Police Organization - ICPO
Interpol (General Secretariat)
Building 19, 12th Floor,
Rama I Road, Pathum Wan,
Bangkok 10330, Thailand.

Your Kind Attention

This Official Memorandum is to inform you that we discovered that some corrupt officials who work under government agencies, and other financial agencies have attempted to divert your Funds (US$10,500,000.00) through a back-door channel. We actually discovered this today, through our Secret Agents under the Disciplinary Unit of the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO).

From the information gathered, We discovered that the said Funds actually belongs to you, but it had been purposely delayed because the officials in charge of your Payment are into some sort of irregularities which is totally against the ethics of any Payment institution. Presently, we are aware that several payment was paid on this regard, but this corrupt officials still requesting additional payment to enable them delay your payment and divert your fund for their selfish purpose.

The International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO) has intervene on your behalf and your funds have been recovered. Upon your response, we shall instruct you on how to receive your fund without any delay. You are required to provide us with the below information's (for official verification).

1. Full Name:................
2. Residential Address:..............
3. Age:..............
4. Marital Status:............
5. Direct Telephone:.............
6. Occupation:.............

We await your immediate compliance to this official obligation, so that you can be paid by our approved bank.

Officially Sealed.

Pol Maj-Gen Apichat Suriboonya,
Head of the INTERPOL,
Asia-South-Pacific

Don't Tell Scammers they are listed here

I have been interested in net security since I started running security on websites in 2004. However because of real life I only do this casually now.
Advertisement