Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#357551 by AlanJones Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:25 am
From: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +13159081213 & +2349023113073

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA
57 Marina, Lagos Island,
Lagos, Nigeria

Attn: Beneficiary

This is to inform you that your funds valued two Million five hundred united states Dollars Only (US$ 2,500,000.00 ) has been approved for immediate release to you. It came to our notice that your payment file has being kept pending by the Board Management because a counterclaim made by one Barrister Edward C. Lawrence, who claim that you are sick and bed ridden and that you gave him a power of attorney to lay claims on your approved fund on your behalf. We later found out that the claim was falsified as he was unable to give us an accurate details of the transaction.

As a result that, an instruction has been given to this office (international Remittance Department) by the Apex Bank in accordance with the financial policy of the country that your outstanding Overdue Inheritance fund payment should be release to you through our foreign correspondence bank in United States. For the purpose of reconfirmation of your Payment File, you are advised to fill the under listed information’s below and send it to the foreign correspondence bank on this information given as follows.

Bank Name: Habib American Bank
Contact Person: Mr. A.G Abbasi (Executive Chairman)
Contact Phone: +1 315 908 1213
Contact Email: [email protected]
www.habibamericanbank.com

Full Name: ........
Tel/Fax: ............
Physical Address with Zip Code:
Your Occupation:
Sex/Age:
Private Email:
Home Equity (Yes/No):

Note that upon your response to this notification, your payment will be imitated via Bank To Bank online Transfer . The Habib American Bank will enlighten more on this. You are advice to inform this bank of all progress as regards this transaction for our update and advice when possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Daniel M. Okeke
Director,
Foreign Remittance Department
United Bank for Africa
Direct Telephone: +234 902 311 3073 (CALLS,TEXTS,WHATSAPP) 24/7

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#370256 by esree2000 Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:27 pm
i am getting this! i suppose to get 1+ Million, LOL

what will they do with my name, phone, address, occupation and passport? what is their purpose?

any further help will be appreciated!
#370257 by AlanJones Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:37 pm
esree2000 wrote:what will they do with my name, phone, address, occupation and passport?

Most likely they will do nothing with them, but there is a chance that they could use your details for future scams and send your passport to other victims. So you should report the fact that you sent them your passport copy to the office that issues passports in your country.

esree2000 wrote:what is their purpose?

They want to steal from you by charging you fees.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#370263 by esree2000 Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:10 pm
I smelled it and i didnt send anything, i was trying to see where it ends...

AlanJones wrote:
esree2000 wrote:what will they do with my name, phone, address, occupation and passport?

Most likely they will do nothing with them, but there is a chance that they could use your details for future scams and send your passport to other victims. So you should report the fact that you sent them your passport copy to the office that issues passports in your country.

esree2000 wrote:what is their purpose?

They want to steal from you by charging you fees.