Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#370470 by Bait&Tackle Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:22 am
reply-to: Kent Paul [email protected]
date: Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 8:10 PM
subject: MTCN: 859-638-0981

Hello,

This is the second email we are sending you now after two weeks, if you get this one, I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00 through our Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of $2.5MUSD via Western Union by the United Nations. This is because United Nations are supporting individuals due to the worldwide economy meltdown..

So, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name, so you can pick up this first $5,000.00 USD to enable us send another $5,000.00 by tomorrow as you know, we will be sending you only $5,000.00 per day after the first payment.

Please pick up this information and run to any Western Union in your country to pick up the $5,000.00 USD and call me back to send you another payment tomorrow.

Information's to pick up the money

*MTCN: 859-638-0981
*First Name: John
*Last Name: Lee
*Amount: $5,000

To check the status of your transfer via website, click below: https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD $5,000. Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information.

If there is any mistake kindly reconfirm your details by providing the following data
to enable me resend you the payment immediately:

Name.................................
Address.................................
Phone Number...........................
Country.........................................

Thanks.
Mr. Kent Paul
E-mail:( [email protected] )
+229 988 627 78

WARNING: The above email is a scam. If you received the same email, or similar, do not reply to it under any circumstance.

If you reply to it you are at risk of losing money, of identity theft, and more scam emails will then be sent to you in the future.
Advertisement

#370876 by Bait&Tackle Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:02 am
date: Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:37 AM

SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE:
OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
ABUJA REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA/ADDRESS 473 WUSE, ROAD ABUJA.
Welcome to Western Union Tel:+234-8028493787
E-mail:: [email protected]

Attention

With regards to our most efforts to get your fund transferred to you through our western union here, We have made severally efforts but we were having it very difficulties due to the fact that you have not completed our request so that we can start sending your fund as we promised $5,000.00us dollars per a day.

At this moment, we have gotten an approval from the director of this branch office that we are going to start transferring your funds today and but before we can proceed to your transaction you are going to secure an International Remittance Form as stated in United Nation act of (FRT209) that will help build and renew your transfer file fees of your file charges which will cost $95.00 so that your transaction will take place immediately we receive the charges from you, the rest of your fund will also be sent to you accordingly as programmed. I want to inform you that before we can be able to re-lease your first payment, you are requires to send the fees sum of $95.00.

We try to deduct the fee from your money but the minister trust funds Republic of Nigeria said that no one has access on that fund except only you even your mother or your father, so you are advice to send the sum of $95.00 dollars to enable us start transferring the sum of $5,000.00 dollars every day till your fund complete the total sum of ($2.5million USD) we will re-send another MTCN number to you.

Note immediately we confirm this $95 for International Remittance Form of your files of total sum $2.500,000 your first payment of $5,000 will be re-lease to you without any hitch or hindrance , So we advise you to try as much as you can send the $95 today, to enable us proceeds on your payment and your $5,000 will re-lease to you immediately.

Use this information below to send the transfer charges to enable us start sending the money today.

The sender's name should be your name

Receiver Name: ANIESODO JOHN ONYEKA
City: ABUJA.
Text Question: How Long?
Answer: Soon.
Amount: $95.00usd

Thanks for using our best service,
I wait for your response.

Mr.Kent Paul
Tel:+234-8028493787

WARNING: The above email is a scam. If you received the same email, or similar, do not reply to it under any circumstance.

If you reply to it you are at risk of losing money, of identity theft, and more scam emails will then be sent to you in the future.