Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#367545 by Carlabanker Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:17 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

Greetings,

We offer Cash Trade Platforms.

We are the Monetizer

We use our own Cash Trade Account in Barclays to JV with the client

Entrance is 100M cash

500M Bank Instrument

We can offer 100% FV on Cash in Western European Banks. Client nets 40% paid weekly for 40 weeks. Money is held as Blocked Funds or Admin. Hold depending on the bank.

If you have clients with funds in Barclays UK, we can offer a bullet trade that pays out in 5 days.

· 10 x1 in 3 days

· 5 x 1 in 2 days

Your client needs to show POF and CIS +PP.

FOR THE BULLET TRADE

Bullet Trade Available with 2 Step Program for Maximum Payout

2 Stages of Bullet Trades Based on €750,000,000.00

2 Stages of Bullet Trades

(1) Stage 1: €750,000,000.00 X 10 times Bullet = €7.5 Billion in 48 Hrs. held for Bullet

The money is held to apply to the Second Bullet done in the same week

(2) Stage 2: €7.5 Billion Bullet as a 5 Times in 72Hrs = €37.5B paid out in 5 Banking Days from Funds Block

Disbursements of €37.5B as:

1 ) Trader 2/3 = € 24,997,500,000.00 held by Trader

2 ) Client/Boss split 1/3 of =€12,498,750,000.00

3 ) Held by Paymaster as €6,249,375,000.00B/€6,249,375,000.00B paid each side per MFDA

PROCEDURES:

1 ) Client submits full current dated CIS/KYC with Passport Copy

2 ) BARCLAYS UK Bank Statement (POF) for designated Trade Funds all current within 3 calendar days of date submitted;

3 ) Boss and Client sign and Notarizes the MFDA “Master Funds Distribution Agreement” for the 50%/50% Split of trade proceeds.

4 ) 100% of Client’s side funds to be paid by Trader to “BENTLEY LEGAL” Pay Master using Barclays UK account.

5 ) Bentley Legal in Barclays will then distribute funds to designated parties in the fee agreement.

6 ) Trader, through Bank Statement, confirms the funds are clear, clean, unencumbered and available and that Bank Officer is RWA at instruction of Client to block via admin/internal hold the designated Trade Funds for the benefit of Trader as designated beneficiary for 1 year; (No SWIFT, INTERNAL HOLD ONLY)

7 ) After acceptance of CIS and verification of POF, client will be contacted directly by Trader.

8 ) Trader will issue Contract directly to Client and will lodge the MFDA and Contract with the Paymaster.

9 ) Trader invites Client to the BANK TTM on a specific date/time at trading bank if Client wishes to have a TTM to sign the Contract at that time.

10 ) Arrangements will be made with Client to block funds on an internal banker-to-banker basis as mutually agreed by internal ADMINISTRATIVE HOLD, ELECTRONIC PING and/or SECURE BANK EMAIL for one year and one day.

11 ) Funds are disbursed as per TRADE Contract after 5 Banking days

FOR THE MIRROR TRADE

If the Funds are in Barclays UK there is no need to SWIFT or move funds anywhere. Our Trader requires that the client simply open a Mirror Account inside of Barclays SEE BELOW. The Mirror account becomes the Trade account with only a “cash credit” NO real money is moved. The trader then puts his own Funds that match the credit mirror then trades the Mirror using his own funds as collateral. No blocks, no admin hold. A 50%/50% JV with the trader 50% and client 50% is signed, before that there is a fee agreement between Boss 8% and your client.

Client Nets 40% a week for 40 weeks with ZERO RISK.

NUMBERS based on 500M X 100% a week for 40 weeks. This % may vary depending on the Buy Sell activities of the Trade.

500M X 50% = 250,000,000M X 40 = (10,000,000,000.00) 10 Billion net to trader

500M X 40% = 200M X 40 wk = (8,000,000,000,000.00 ) 8 Billion net to Client

500M X 8% = 40M X 40 wk = (1,600,000,000.00) 1.6B net to Boss Comm

500M x2%= 10M x 40wk= (400, 000,000.00) 400M to Client Intermediaries

100% of funds from the 50% Client side are paid to the authorized Paymaster ‘Bentley Legal in Barclays UK’ for weekly distribution per the fee agreement.

This offer is set in stone and non-negotiable. I am happy to speak to the client at any time.

REQUIRED BEFORE TRANSACTING. CIS/PP and Bank statement or BCL or TEAR sheet from Bank along with an ATV for our Banker in Barclays to verify the Clients account. Then we move to the fee and contract phase with direct communication with the Trader and the Client. All final details are handled between the Trader and Client. This call is coordinated by Boss Commodities. No Facilitators, as fees are protected inside of the Profit participation fee agreement.

Once Contract and Mirror account is set with the Cash Credit with notification to Trader of this step having been satisfied, the traders funds are loaded by the Trader per the JV contract and the CASH trade starts.

Let me know of your interest.

Regards,

Wisdom Iheanacho

C.E.O
First-Pillar Global Investment Limited
+2347034539990
[email protected]
Advertisement

#370832 by musu01 Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:56 pm
Mod Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.

It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be! .

Wisdom Iheanacho - [email protected] is not a scam artist we are connected on LinkedIn, I know his Trader, for the fact that he sent his Trader working procedures to you dose not mean he is a scam, I was skeptical too when I got his procedures but I did my findings and he connected me to his Trader, get your fact before you blackmail people.
#370834 by Bryon Williams Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:31 pm
Wisdom Iheanacho
[email protected]

City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Iheanacho wisdom
‏Hw far
Na me be wisydom+ na be doctor of all area code

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#370835 by Bryon Williams Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:48 pm
Scam Scam

Wisdom Iheanacho
Chief Executive Officer at First-Pillar Global Investment Limited
Company:

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#370836 by John WU Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:42 pm
Mod Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.

It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be! .

This is erroneous assumptions, probably from a broker that cannot provide requirements, I know Mr. Wisdom we met on LinkedIn, There’s no evidence of this report.
#370838 by Bryon Williams Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:51 pm
100% a scam. The above post was made by the scammer.

Wisdom Iheanacho
[email protected]
+2347034539990

#370841 by AlanJones Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:16 am
Bryon Williams wrote:Image

Looks like a confused little schoolboy whose mummy has forgotten to collect him from school, rather that someone arranging multi-million dollar financial deals.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#370887 by Wisdom Iheanacho Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:32 am
This post was made by the dumb scammer in a futile attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show just how dumb this little boy is.

My name are Wisdom I. Iheanacho, C.E.O, First Pillar Global Investment Limited. I thank you all my business Associates and Colleagues who took your time to Defend me for this false report leveled against me here, I don’t understand what really prompt this false report. This person should explain how I wasted his or her time and where the scam came from. The impostor copied the post I made on my LinkedIn page and posted here, as of today I have more than 13,000 followers on LinkedIn, who I do business with and exchange business ideas and business opportunities on daily basis and I have not lied to anyone, this is out of envy and jealous. I think you all for believing in me. Wisdom I. Iheanacho
#370889 by AlanJones Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:50 am
Deluded little Yahoo boy Wisdom I. Iheanacho must have the IQ of a dead cockroach if he seriously thinks that he is fooling anyone with his barely literate billion dollar financial offerings. All done with just a free gmail address and his Nigerian mobile phone. Dumb scammer Wisdom I. Iheanacho, you would be more convincing if you were running a Nigerian prince 419 scam.

Time for you to go back to the kitchen and make pepper soup with the other women.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#370976 by AlanJones Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 am
More nonsense financial offers from the deluded mind of dumb scammer Wisdom Iheanacho

Wisdom.I Iheanacho
Seller Mandate (BLCO)/I'm direct to a Monetizer, we monetize BG’s & Trades cash inside of our Barclays UK trade account.
Nigeria

My Trader can Monetize AU (Bullion only 99.999) SKR's through Barclays Trade program. Gold stays where it is, and Title does not change. The Trader uses Deloitte to Oversee, Audit and Guarantee entire process. Trade pays 75% of AU value per month but paid weekly for 24 months. w/RE ([email protected])

My Trader will monetize Bank Draft to trade, Monetize between 70 to 80 %, send scan copy of the Bank Draft and KYC to ([email protected])

This one was spammed as a comment on another scammers LinkedIn post

I'm direct to the Monetizer, the Trader and the Paymaster.My Trader can Monetize AU (Bullion only 99.999) SKR's through Barclays Trade program. Gold stays where it is, and Title does not change. The Trader uses Deloitte to Oversee, Audit and Guarantee entire process. Trade pays 75% of AU value per month but paid weekly for 24 months. w/RE.
[email protected]

And the dumbass is also claiming to be selling a massive emerald

This emerald stone is 48 kilos, It is valued at 55 million USD, Owner want to sell for $15 million USD, Owner did not make the official GIA award because it costs between 1 and 1.5 million dollars.

Owner Procedure for the purchase of the 48kg emerald.

1) send LOI and proof of funds
2) mark date that the representative of the purchase and gemologo of the purchase will come here in Florianópolis / SC / Brazil to make the purchase
3) after seeing the 48kg emerald, pay either via bank transfer or in American currency kind.
4) The total security of this meeting will be the choice of the buyer, I say as a suggestion that he choose a good hotel here in my city and I take the 48kg emerald to him.
5) my 48kg emerald is 100% legalized with invoice of origin DNPM, perfect to be taken to another country
6) here in my city has branch of BRINKS carrier of securities I suggest after the purchase of the 48kg emerald, the buyer take the 48kg emerald to the BRINKS so that it is safely taken to wherever he wishes.

i'm direct to the owner, end buyer contact me <[email protected]>

#371075 by AlanJones Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:17 pm
Poor dumb scammer Wisdom Iheanacho is still hanging around like a bad smell.

His parents were totally off the mark when they named him "Wisdom", as he is one of the dumbest Yahoo boys that has ever managed to find his way here.

#371081 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 pm
Wisdom Iheanacho
[email protected]

I did a trace on the [email protected] address. He is still in Nigeria in an internet cafe. Instead he should be sitting with the women cooking, sewing and nursing :) to become a man.

City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

It would be cheaper for this Mugu to do the old fashion sending out snail mail. Like back in the 70's/80's.