Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#344339 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:51 am
Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348154625070

Scam format spammed onto a Guestbook

Good day everyone, i want to quickly share with the world how i was cured from my Hepatitis B disease in just 2weeks of using Dr Akuna Herbal herbs, i couldn't believe my eye when my doctor told me my result was negative, after suffering for more than 3year. but now i am so happy and glad, before i contacted Dr Akuna, i first thought i was running into a run place to seek for help, but secondly i say let me give it try and that was how i landed on getting a cure for my Hepatitis b disease, today i am free and happy and you too can be happy if only you do contact this great man the same i did, Dr Akuna also has cure for Herpes Simplex 1&2,HIV,DIABETES,GONORRHEA,CANCER ALL TYPE,Brain disease,Stage 4 COPD And many more, Email him:[email protected] or CALL/WHAT APP HIM:+2348154625070 or visit his web: https://drakunasolutiontem1.wixsite.com/dr-akuna

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#371108 by Juliet Cannon Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:56 am
Mod note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these pathetic criminals will go to steal from their victims.

I am Juliet Cannon_ There is nothing showed here that is true, i contact this great herbal Dr Akuna, and he truly cured me with his medicine that eradicate my HSV 1&2 in 2 weeks, i do not see why someone would post that the testifier of that article is not real, unlike me i also testifier to others, my friend, co workers, and they are presently undergoing their treatment from Dr Akuna, so whosoever that post this, is a hater of this great Doctor successful work, Please stop misleading others to believing there is no cure by Dr Akuna. :D :=)
#371110 by AlanJones Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:40 am
Juliet Cannon wrote:i contact this great herbal Dr Akuna, and he truly cured me with his medicine

No you didn't dumbass. You are truly the lowest of the low, stealing from the seriously ill by giving them hope of a cure.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#371174 by AlanJones Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:52 am
Another email address used by the dumb scammer - [email protected], which is regularly used to post fake testimonials for the scam.