Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#349441 by AlanJones Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:07 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Gary L.Roy" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961742888

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCENATIONAL
HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEXSENATE
HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT,
COTONOU BENINOUR REF: FGN /SNT/STB

ATTENTION FOR YOUR FUNDS $2.5MILLION???,

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS,I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU, THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO,BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME,I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $150 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $150 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE,I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $150 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT,

THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $150 I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY,

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GETYOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET $150 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT, INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH,

FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY. THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD2.5M IMMEDIATELY WE ARETRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM FINALLY MYADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THEREQUIREMENT OF ($150)

RECEIVERS NAME:..SMITH LUKE
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION:..WHEN
ANSWER:...NOW
MTCN: .........
SENDER'S NAME:......
SENDER'S ADDRESS:.....

I AM LOOKING TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW.

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR.GARY L.ROY
CALL ME NOW +22961742888

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#367961 by AlanJones Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:44 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Henry Rotich" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347065419560

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
RUE 2067 OKOTA VILLA NAIROBI
REPUBLIC OF KENYAN .

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

my name is Mr. Henry Rotich, the secretary to the Federal Ministry of Finance Nairobi Kenya East Africa to be precise, I hereby to bring to your notice about your immediate payments of$1.5M. your funds $1.5M has being deposited to the Guarantee Trust Bank Plc (GTB) and this deposit was made officially by our seating president Uhuru Kenyatta with this deposit certificate number,200089748 and he order the said bank to transfer the funds to your account as soon as you contact
them.

during his campaign for his second term in the office of the president then he received a lot of complaint from the international community and united nations as well that a lot of scams has being going on inthis country and with this reason he vow that if he assume the office for the second term as president then he is going to deal with the issue of the scammers and pay the people that were involves on it in the pass And your name was found on the list that was submitted to our office recently that your yet to be paid. And through the legal information arrives to us here that most of the scammers are using western union and MoneyGram for the scamming activities, telling the innocent people that western union will pay them such big amount of money. We want to let you know today that western union has no right to handle such payments so stop wasting your time with them.

Your funds $1.5M can only be transfer to your Account online by Guarantee Trust Bank Plc the appointed bank by the federal government to transfer your funds directly to your account once you contact them with all your bank details. The funds were available at the bank now and the bank Manager Mr.Abbey Billy has being waiting for you to contact them today for your payments.So contact the Guarantee Trust Bank Immediately you receive this email message and you can also call the Manager on phone and ask him to transfer your funds into your provided account.

This is the Contact E-mail Address of the GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC.(GTB) Contact E-mail:([email protected])
Contact Person Mr.Abbey Billy Manager Telephone: +234 0706 541 9560

Please Do not forget to contact the Guarantee Trust Bank Plc with all your bank details such as follows

1. Full Name And Address ......
2. Your Bank Account Number..
3.Swift Code Number..
4. The Bank Name ...........
5. The address of your bank....

Note that the funds were deposited with the Insurance bond and this is the insurance certificate number, 0529, So feel free to contact the directed Bank Immediately,The Guarantee Trust Bank May request the fee of $250.00 from you which will serve as the NON- RESIDENT FEE as you don’t have an account with them according to the Bank Manager. And the $250.00 was the only fee needed on this transaction and as you are contacting them today try ask them where you can send the $250.00 for them to get your funds transferred to your account online immediately.

Do let me know immediately you receive the funds. God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.

Your Faithfully

Mr.Henry Rotich
+234 0706 541 9560
From Federal Ministry of Finance

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#370966 by AlanJones Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:44 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Alex Jones" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14029864062

Bank of America
PAYMENT FILE: RSB/BEN/18.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION: Change of Ownership

Attention: Beneficiary,

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Mr. Alex Jones, The Executive Supervisor of Bank of America. I am officially contacting you today because your Uncaimed Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of International Monetary Fund-IMF because you did not forward your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary Well known to all, The Bank of America has the singular right to release the fund with a direct transfer as an affiliate to IMF regarding this unclaimed fund.

Some men were here from Laos on Monday 6th of August saying you directed them to collect the funds on your behalf, they were here to collect the Lottery Prize money in Sum of FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS (US$5,000,000.00) which rightfully belong to you.

This Bank do not understand why you sent these men to collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to collect your fund, at least you should inform us. They tendered some Vital Documents, which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of the Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Documents, which they tendered to this Bank:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Kindly confirm that we should make the Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. However, if you didn't send these men to recieve the payment on your behalf, then we will need administrative fee of US$258.00 to process the transfer of the funds to the account that you will provide. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to respond immediately to this email : with your full name, address and phone number for confirmation and immediate action.

Yours,

Mr. Alex Jones
The Executive Supervisor
Bank of America
+1 (402) 986-4062

#371407 by AlanJones Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:47 am
Reply-to: "MR.DOUGLASS SHULMAN" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14029864062

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY.

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR AFFIRMATION AND TO INFORM YOU OF THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT AS REGARDS THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE BY THE DIPLOMAT HILARY KALU.WHILE SCANNING THE PACKAGE,OUR CASHTRAC MACHINE DETECTED THAT THE CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE THE DIPLOMAT IS DELIVERING TO YOU IS CASH WORTH THE SUM OF USD $2.500,000. IT IS A CRIME TO BRING IN MONEY (OVER US$10,000) INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITHOUT PROPER DOCUMENTATIONS AND CLEARANCE BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT THE MONEY IS EITHER BEING SMUGGLED INTO THE COUNTRY OR THE SOURCE OF THE FUNDS IS QUESTIONABLE.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATIONS NEEDED TO AUTHENTICATE THE SOURCE OF THE FUNDS ARE PROVIDED TO PROVE THAT THE FUNDS WERE EARNED LEGITIMATELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PATRIOT ACT SO THAT THE FBI,IRS AND HOMELAND SECURITY WILL NOT COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR.IN LIEU OF THE ABOVE,IT IS THEREFORE MANDATORY THAT YOU PROVIDE THE ORIGIN OF FUNDS CERTIFICATE (O.O.F) TO PROVE THAT THE FUNDS HAVE NO LINKS WITH ANY FORM OF ILLEGALITY.

BEING THE BENEFICIARY OF THE PACKAGE,THE ORIGIN OF FUNDS CERTIFICATE(O.O.F) IS THE ONLY WAY OF CONFIRMING THE SOURCE OF THE FUNDS AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THE CERTIFICATE BEFORE THE DIPLOMAT WILL BE ALLOWED TO COMPLETE THE DELIVERY TO YOU TOMORROW.THE DIPLOMAT'S FLIGHT DETAILS SHOWS THAT HE CAME FROM BENIN REPUBLIC AND WE HAVE CONTACTED THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES IN THAT COUNTRY TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THE PROCESS OF GETTING THE CERTIFICATE.

WE WERE INFORMED THAT THE BENEFICIARY OF THE PACKAGE WILL PAY FOR THE CERTIFICATE AND THE COST OF THIS DOCUMENTAION $180 DOLLARS, YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS FEE DIRECTLY TO THEM VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM IN THE NAME STATED BELOW:

RECEIVER NAME:..SAM UDO
ADDRESS: BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY; COTONOU
AMOUNT : $180
QUESTION & ANSWER, WHAT FOR, MY BELONGING
AFTER PAYING THE FEE,SEND THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT INFORMATION
1. SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS
2. MTCN NUMBER
3. TEXT QUESTION & ANSWER

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT INFORMATION,THE CERTIFICATE WILL BE MADE OUT IN YOUR NAME BY THE COTONOU REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN AUTHORITY, SCANNED AND SEND IMMEDIATELY VIA EMAIL TO US SO THAT THE DIPLOMAT WILL BE ALLOWED TO COMPLETE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU TODAY OR TOMORROW.

FAILURE TO PAY FOR THIS DOCUMENTATION IS A CONFIRMATION THAT YOU WANTED TO SMUGGLE THE FUNDS INTO THE COUNTRY WHICH IS A FEDERAL OFFENCE AND A GROSS VIOLATION OF THE PATRIOT ACT.

IT IS THEREFORE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST THAT YOU PAY FOR THE CERTIFICATE AS INSTRUCTED IMMEDIATELY AS THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSING IS VERY SEVERE.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR.DOUGLASS SHULMAN
CALL OR SMS ME.(402) 986 4062
A G COMMISSIONER OF U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION (CBP)