Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#371626 by AlanJones Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:53 am
Reply-to: BR MILLER WINDER - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347083267355

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, Nigeria.

TEL: +234 7083267355

Attn: Scam Victim,

Also you should bend your self down to obey all my instructions because without me here there will be no compensation for you, now I want you to have it in mind that the amount we have for you here as a compensation is $900,000 usd in which the bank were instructed that the daily withdrawal from the ATM is $4,500 usd per day, so beware if any body contacts you to tell you about another amount'' just consider that person as one of the scammers and you must try to forward his or her information's to us for an urgent investigates.

Please see below to choose any delivery company of your choice with all the cost prizes, and never forget what I told you about the amount that was loaded into the ATM card you are to receive, the ATM card contained the total su m of $900,000 usd. As soon I receive your response back I shall move ahead to contact the delivery company of your choice to take on with the delivery of your ATM card without any further delays.Understand that we’re set to finalize everything about the ATM card today, so don’t involve any delays on the arrangements we have already made so far.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the NFIU endorse your payment on Monday. Contact the office of the consular for an advise on how your recompense will be effected to you .Be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you. Furnish us with the following details to satisfy you for the Compensation.

Full Name .....................
Home address..................
Country.......................
Marital status:................
Sex............................
Occupation/profession:.........
Mobile number..................
Age ...........................

A copy of your identification is also needed:
Contact immediately to check if the endorsement date suits you.
Yours in Service,
Dr.MILLER WINDER
CONSULAR,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement