Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#367741 by AlanJones Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:58 pm
Reply-to: "Mr.Tom Lling" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16624757759

Attention,
This is my second time I am sending you this notification, simple contact
me on my email address here ( [email protected]) whch the only thing holding me up here is the office
needed fee of $105 to obtain the documents for the permit with your contact information right
1. Name,
2. Address,
3. Phone number,
4. Age,
5. Occupation
and your nearest airport to land, so that i can deliver the Package worth
$10.5Million as i just landed in your country now but misplaced your
information, i will give you more details when you re-confirm details.
Your personal code to the box is XLA21492014SD, and the color is silver.
NB indicate this code to me your diplomat Tom Lling, so that i can
know that you are the rightful owner of the box.

Best regard

Mr.Tom Lling
Tel:+1(662)475-7759
As me for the information to send the needed fee of $105 now so that i will immediately complete this to you today

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#371639 by AlanJones Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:29 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Davide Gabriel" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961472583

Attention

Your ATM CARD of USD2.700,000 : 00USD.is with us with registration code (Shipment Code 11684990) contact us with your delivery information such as: Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number, Nearest Airport. Contact DHL Courier delivery agent.

Mobile:(+22961472583

Mr. Davide Gabriel

Email:([email protected])

The only fee you will pay him is ownership stamp fee ($79) for your ATM Card to be signed for pick up to your address.

Regards, ..........

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.