Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#371884 by AlanJones Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:14 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22995827291

Dear Friend,

I AM Mrs.Anita Jones
, Due to my tight schedules I could not contact you earlier before now. I’m happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner.

Presently I'm in Seoul South Korea for an Investment Projects with my own share of the total sum. Mean while, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I am sorry for what happened.

Now contact Rev. Father .Johnson Email ([email protected])telephone +229 95827291 Fill this information send to him, to enable
he send your ATM Master Card to your address

You’re full Name:
Your Home address:
Your country:
Your age:
Your occupation:
Your Phone number:

I Tell him to send you the ATM Master Card, a total sum of $2.800.000.00 USD which I kept foryour compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction, which was applied in your name I appreciated yourefforts At that time so much.

Now get in contact with Rev. Father .Johnson and instruct he where to send the ATM Master Card to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM Master Card for us to share the joy together after our past efforts at that time.

At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which my new partner and I are having at hand. Finally,remember I have
forwarded instruction to Rev. Father .Johnson on your behalf for he
to send you your ATM Master Card.

Best regards,
Mr.Anita Jones

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement