Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#372059 by Terminator5 Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:50 am
http://castropuppies.com/index.html
[email protected]

We put a lot of Time, Love and Care into raising our Siberian Husky Puppies. They are raise in our home. We only sell to indoor homes only. Siberian Husky Puppies need to be a big part of the family so we make it our goal to place each puppy into a loving and forever home.

We not only meet our potential families, but look forward in building a relationship for the life of our Puppies.

Our Puppies are kept clean and flea free. All my pet Puppies are registered.

Siberian Husky Puppies are very smart and easy to train. Our Siberian Husky Puppies are raised around children and are well socialized. While the Puppies are being raised in our home it makes perfect sense for each puppy to be raised in an environment as similar as possible to that which he/she will eventually be living in when they go off to their new homes. Each puppy sees and experiences the normal activities of family life, such as vacuuming, dishwashers, music, televisions, and children running around. The more situations a puppy is exposed to at an early age, the more secure it will be as an adult. A secure Puppies poses fewer problems and is easier to train. In addition to being exposed to normal family activities, our Puppies are handled daily, many times a day, in order to accustom them to human interaction.

We introduce the crate/house training before the Puppies go to their new homes. This helps get the house training off to a good started.

Our Puppies have their tail docked, dewclaws removed, and Veterinary health checkup before going off to their new homes.

Siberian Husky Puppies are indoor Puppies Our Siberian Husky Puppies are raised in our home. Every puppy is placed in indoor homes Only. No Exceptions! The Siberian Husky Puppies does not have the coat to withstand extreme cold and because of their short muzzle, they cannot tolerate the humidity very well. Because Siberian Husky Puppies are such people Puppies, they make very good house pets but do not do well as an outside Puppies.

About Us:

Hello,

I am Castro and my wife is Joyce. You would communicating with one of us during sale. I'm a proud Siberian Husky Puppies breeder.

I first fell in love with the Siberian Husky Puppies breed while I was working as a Veterinary Assistant, and I have owned Siberian Husky Puppies for more then 20 years. Because of my passion for Siberian Husky Puppies, my goal is to breed Siberian Husky Puppies with excellent bloodlines and to try to raise healthy Siberian Husky Puppies with great temperaments. My Siberian Husky Puppies are raised in my home. I take great pride in dedicating my time, attention and love towards breeding and raising these beautiful Puppies.

About Our Siberian Husky Puppies:

We put a lot of Time, Love and Care into raising our Siberian Husky Puppies. They are raise in our home. We only sell to indoor homes only. Siberian Husky Puppies need to be a big part of the family so we make it our goal to place each puppy into a loving and forever home.

We not only meet our potential families, but look forward in building a relationship for the life of our Puppies.

Our Puppies are kept clean and flea free. All my pet Puppies are registered.

Siberian Husky Puppies are very smart and easy to train. Our Siberian Husky Puppies are raised around children and are well socialized. While the Puppies are being raised in our home it makes perfect sense for each puppy to be raised in an environment as similar as possible to that which he/she will eventually be living in when they go off to their new homes. Each puppy sees and experiences the normal activities of family life, such as vacuuming, dishwashers, music, televisions, and children running around. The more situations a puppy is exposed to at an early age, the more secure it will be as an adult. A secure Puppies poses fewer problems and is easier to train. In addition to being exposed to normal family activities, our Puppies are handled daily, many times a day, in order to accustom them to human interaction.

We introduce the crate/house training before the Puppies go to their new homes. This helps get the house training off to a good started.

Our Puppies have their tail docked, dewclaws removed, and Veterinary health checkup before going off to their new homes.

We update pictures of each puppy for their new families each week, so they can see them grow from birth until they go to their forever homes. The Siberian Husky Puppies families are always welcome to come see how my Siberian Husky Puppies are raised.

But if work or health condition does not permit you to visit, we ship within the U.S. and Canada.

Our litters usually consist of plain Fawn (BlAKC Mask), White, Flashy Fawn, Flashy Brindle, and plain Brindle

The ideal Siberian Husky Puppies is a medium-sized, square-built Puppies of good substance with short AKC, strong limbs, and short, tight-fitting coat. His well-developed muscles are clean, hard, and appear smooth under taut skin. The Siberian Husky Puppies Head is distinct. The top of the skull is slightly arched, not rounded or flat. The forehead shows a slight indentation between the eyes and forms a distinct stop with the topline of the muzzle.

Siberian Husky Puppies are indoor Puppies Our Siberian Husky Puppies are raised in our home. Every puppy is placed in indoor homes Only. No Exceptions! The Siberian Husky Puppies does not have the coat to withstand extreme cold and because of their short muzzle, they cannot tolerate the humidity very well. Because Siberian Husky Puppies are such people Puppies, they make very good house pets but do not do well as an outside Puppies.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy my site.

These are some of the comments or testimonials from few of our previous buyers on Puppies

When I started my hunt for a Breeder who truly cared for the well being of the breed, my hunt ended with Castro PuppiesPuppiesand their crew of Siberian Husky Puppies were exactly what I was looking for. Their knowledge and love for breed was apparent from the first contact with them. My first visit on Posh Siberian Husky Puppies, I knew right away

this was the only place I would get a Siberian Husky Puppies from. I am now the very proud Mom to Bentley, a Elena and Kaiser pup. Since the day we chose him Jason has answered ever question I have had, and the continual support since we have been home has been incredible. Castro PuppiesPuppiesare stunning, we get had nothing but compliments about Bentley from everyone who meets him, His temperament is so calm and smart as a whip!! Thank you Castro PuppiesPuppiesfor making our Family so Happy!!!

Riley - Atlanta, GA

We are extremely happy with the experience we have had with Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies. I don't think we will EVER look elsewhere for another Siberian Husky Puppies. After her flight and sitting in airports our baby girl arrived at the Airport in Minnesota Stress Free no Health Problems.. 9months old now and still no Issues. She is such a Sweetheart and best temperament too, we will NEVER look bAKC... future Siberian Husky Puppies we have will for sure come from Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies. We Thank You for our Girl and she sends all the Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies Big Siberian Husky Puppies Smooches!!

Patrick and Dawn - Minneapolis, MN

Proud Satisfied Siberian Husky Puppies owners!

The first day that we contacted Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies was just the beginning of a wonderful experience. Starting from the day we met to the day we picked Kayo up from our airport, they guided us the whole way. Joyce is a knowledgeable dedicated breeder, that truly cares for the breed. They continued to offer support anyway they can. My pup is in his new home, you can truly see the passion, love and quality that comes out of Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies. This is our fourth Siberian Husky Puppies, first from Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies, and I can assure you that we will never look anywhere else in the future. Castro, Joyce and I from our family to yours, a BIG thank you for a delightful new addition.

Donnie Watts - Denver, CO

Satisfied Parent

The day I found Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies on the net was my lucky day. You can not find a more pleasant and knowledgeable Breeder. Plus they have beautiful health tested Puppies. The Puppies are healthy and well adjusted and even after a 4 hour flight showed no sighs of stress.

Ingrid - Ladue, MO

We are extremely happy with the experience we have had with Posh Siberian Husky Puppies. We are just as pleased with our Siberian Husky Puppies Viggo. We talked with them extensively before deciding to get a Siberian Husky Puppies for our family. They did not try to sell us a Puppies or the breed. They are more concerned with finding their Puppies the best homes possible while putting out high end, healthy Siberian Husky Puppies. We have been so excited about the Posh Siberian Husky Puppies that we have put our names on a list for another one this coming spring!

Brett and Sarah - Brookyle, NY. ( REPEATED CUSTOMER )

Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies has gone above and beyond what I expected from a breeder. Not only do we have an exceptional Puppies, Castro and Joyce have provided phenomenal before, during and after market care/service.

They are honest, trustworthy and professional. They clearly cares about all of their Puppies and the litters are extensions of their heart no matter where in North America they end up. Castro and Joyce make themselves available for any questions or concerns after your puppy comes home and while s/he is growing up and this provides such peace of mind.

Claude from Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies is the love of our lives and the most beautiful Puppies. Whenever someone stops to ask me where to get a Siberian Husky Puppies I simply say: don't look anywhere else but Posh Siberian Husky Puppies.

Regards,

Monika Datta - Charlotte, NC

A couple of months after bringing home Bentley, Riley and I thought that he could use a pal, since you're white Siberian Husky Puppies friendly, we saw that you had the sweetest girl Charlotte who needed a home. Riley and I made the flight out one snowy day and picked her up. She settled in quickly and plays with Bentley every day.

She's also had the chance to play with other Posh Siberian Husky Puppies, thanks in large part to the great community that Joyce has set up. Even though the Puppies leave for their forever home, they are always a part of the Posh family.

Lucas - Houston, TX

We had visited other breeders and were never settled with getting a puppy from one of them. At one point, we thought of putting our search on hold because of the lAKC of quality breeders we were coming across. Thank goodness for Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies!! Their knowledge of the breed is bar none. We were so impressed by their Puppies and their caring nature for them that we put our name on the list right then and there with no hesitations.

Castro and Joyce responded to an email at the drop of a hat. Joyce is always available to answer any questions or to give advice. As first time Puppies owners, this was incredibly helpful especially in the first couple weeks.

We couldn’t be happier to have Norman as part of our family. He is so lovable and is always ready to give to kisses or sit on your lap. We love that we are part of a Siberian Husky Puppies community with Posh Siberian Husky Puppies Puppies and have also enjoyed meet and greets at the Puppies park with other Posh Siberian Husky Puppies pups.

Can’t wait for our next one!!

Andrea and Jeremy - Columbus, SC

I could not be happier with my Posh boy. He has a great temperament, and gets many compliments on his overall looks wherever we go. Thanks to the in home care of Puppies that Posh Siberian Husky Puppies provides, to my surprise, Leo came to me knowing his name loving bath time and not resistant to being in a crate. Right from the get-go, my experience with Castro PuppiesPuppieshas been fantastic. From our initial meet and greet, to bringing Leo home, the puppy stages, and even now with a fully grown Puppies, Castro and Joyce have been so helpful when I have needed their advice. Joyce is there whenever I need her and even if I just want to brag and send updates or photos. She truly cares about the well being of her Puppies long after they leave her care. Thanks Posh for doing what you do best....breeding great Siberian Husky Puppies buddies!

Katherine and of course Leo, San Jose, CA.( REPEATED CUSTOMER )

http://classifieds.oregonlive.com/?temp ... 1094422986

Siberian Husky Pups

Very cute 11 weeks old Siberian Husky pups for sale. They have a wonderful personality. This little pups are extremely friendly and playful. They have been vaccinated. $550 each

Text...910 853 6447...

Or contact us via http://castropuppies.com/available-siberian-husky.html

Web Id: 17425977

Related Categories: Pets - Puppies and Dogs For Sale

Address lookup

canonical name castropuppies.com.
aliases
addresses 185.224.137.45

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom castropuppies.com"...
Domain Name: CASTROPUPPIES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2249374204_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-04-08T12:35:21Z
Creation Date: 2018-04-08T12:32:35Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-04-08T12:32:35Z
Registrar: NameCheap Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.HOSTINGER.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTINGER.COM
Name Server: NS3.HOSTINGER.COM
Name Server: NS4.HOSTINGER.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2018-08-25T08:46:42Z <<<

Queried whois.namecheap.com with "castropuppies.com"...
Domain name: castropuppies.com
Registry Domain ID: 2249374204_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-04-08T12:35:21.00Z
Creation Date: 2018-04-08T12:32:35.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-04-08T12:32:35.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod https://icann.org/epp#addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement