Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#372202 by Niranam Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:13 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 5:00 AM
subject: 2000/2018 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
mailed-by: theia.ocn.ne.jp

Mrs. Gina Thompson
Manager Accounts/audit Department.
Johannesburg, South Africa
2000/2018 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

REF/PAYMENTS CODE: UBA/ZENITH BANK/055740 ($950,000.00USD.)

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 150 victims of scam $950,000.00USD. (Nine hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only each).You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount,get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $950,000.00USD. compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations,I want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings, it was alarming on the money lost by various individuals to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. And In other to compensate victims, the UNITED NATIONS Body is now paying 150 victims $950,000.00USD. USD each in accordance with the UNITED NATIONS recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems , the payments are to be paid by UBA Bank and Zenith Bank plc which are the corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by BRITISH GOVERNMENT via ATM CARD, which will be delivered directly to your doorstep by the FedEx Dispatching Officer Mr. Edward P. Ambrose. Also benefactor of this compensation award will have to be first cleared and recommended for payment by the debt settlement office.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, over a half of the victims are from the United States, we still have an outstanding of 36 scam victims left to be paid. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

Please reconfirm to us your home address to avoid any wrong delivery such as:- Reply to :
[email protected]

(1) Your Full Name

(2) Your Home address
(3) Your Direct Phone Number
(4) Age

We will advise you on how to process and receive your payment within 48 hours as soon as we get your response today with your reconfirmed information's as requested above.

Response with the required information for immediate release of your payment to you within the next 48 hours.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Respectively

Mrs. Gina Thompson
For:Management
Advertisement

#423381 by FishyMails Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:26 pm
Date: 2021-02-09 8:29:48 PM +08:00
Subject: Re: 2000/2020 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.

Gina Thompson

Manager Accounts/audit Department.

Attention: Beneficiary

I received your email and I am Mrs. Gina Thompson, Supervisory Head Officer Compensation Payment Center and Manager Accounts/audit Department. This is to notify you that we have received a mail you sent to us dated February 2021. also, I have attached alongside this email, my official working Identification, View as attached file here for your proof and file.

Furthermore, Your already approved payment of $2.5 Million USD has been redirected to our bank for immediate release to you but considering the recent directive from the risk management department of our bank due to some minor difficulties and delays with the international bank transfer system here as it concern the Revenue Tax Unit demand for upfront payment of non-resident transfer authorization fee from foreign beneficiaries which the bankers association here has tag as unnecessary fee and for that reason, After the Board of director's meeting, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem. We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER.

This is part of the mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment, Compensation and debt re-scheduling, also the Debt Settlement Office is using this mean to rewards all the citizens of the United states and all part of Europe including Asia, Australia, South America, Canada, Antarctica e.t.c and all those who have lost their funds in either contract with the Government or an uncompleted business, or otherwise.

Well, i want to use this medium to reassure you of the legitimacy of this endeavour, after going through your mail, be inform that we have withdrew all the dealing we have with MR. GERSHON BERNARD who was claiming to be your representative here in my office over your already approved Compensation payment of $2.5 Million USD.

Note, is not compulsory you come forward to claim your Compensation payment, is left to you to act according to my instruction if indeed you intend receiving your payment like other beneficiaries within the next 48 hours.

I want to inform you that this office is sincere, honest and genuine in all the duties we discharge to our numerous clients of their Compensation payment/funds and also note that the shipment fee of your ATM CARD has been paid already by the Dept settlement office.

You are one of the selected people who are to receive their Compensation payment/funds this month and Note that this office does not stand to gain anything rather we are trying to make sure you get your funds because it is our duty to release and deliver payment to the beneficiary doorstep and it depend on the individual to compensate/reward us.

Lastly all you have to do now is to forward exactly as requested below your full information for final ratification process towards the immediate release and delivery of your ATM CARD payment to you within the next 48 hours.

Please reconfirm to us your home address to avoid any wrong delivery such as:-

(1) Your Full Name

(2) Your Home Address
(3) Your Direct Phone Number
(4) Age

Kind regards and waiting your immediate response

Yours Faithfully,
Gina Thompson
For: Management

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.