Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#372301 by Michelle Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:31 am
"Service@NetBank" <[email protected]>

The status of your fund is in PENDING MODE !! The Buyer's shipping address has been confirmed by Net bank authority.

Name:Jennifer Fran,
24/45 Deakin street,
Kangaroo point ,
QLD 4169,
Australia.

Buyer's Shipping Options:
AusPost (Next day delivery).

============================== ============================== ============================== =========

*** ATTENTION***

The payment has been APPROVED, you can now ship the item to the Buyer's shipping address.You are expected to make the shipment and get back to our Costumer/Technical Dept with the tracking number for verification of shipment if not the payment will not be credited into your account.

The tracking number will be used to confirm and verify shipment.The tracking number should be mailed to our customer care center by replying direct to this email.

Net Bank®Payment Team.
Reg No:2080759
Transfer Manager
Mrs Judith Borjan
Manger Signature,

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#372302 by Michelle Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:34 am

NetBank

My name is Richard Wilson. I'm a Net Bank representative in charge of your transaction with Yasin Pacha ([email protected]).

Kindly reply to this message if you have any question regarding this transaction and I will be happy to help you.

We thank you for being an asset to Net Bank and we hope to serve you better in the nearest future.

We do not appreciate any calls due to attending to many customer,We advice you to get back to us via this email to get full details of this transaction.

Be informed that this transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email,So do reply back to us if you have any question about the transaction and not via phone call.

Questions? email us at:[email protected]

Please do reply to this email. This mailbox is monitored and you will receive a response. For assistance, always reply to this email as is use to monitor this transaction between you and Yasin Pacha.

Thank you very much for choosing Net Bank.

Net Bank Account Team.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#382459 by moosmyth Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:29 am
so i recently wen to sell my camera on gumtree for £400 and then i have this guy called yasin panche message me asking to buy it and i sent over my bank details but then i see its from this netbank that ive never heard of before and i recieve this email identical to yours even from the same andrew wilson, now this yasin is saying its not fake and that the money has left his account... what should i do?
#382460 by AlanJones Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:30 am
He's lying - no money has been sent.

Just block him and don't respond any further.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#404986 by SurgeBinder Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:18 am
Hi, first post

This individual is still at it, with the same name and email address.
I listed an item for sale on gumtree and 'yasin pacha' responded to say they are interested and asked for my email address.

I gave 'yasin pacha' my email address and when 'yasin pacha' emailed me, I googled their name/email address and i came across this forum.

Is there no way of catching these kind of scammers ?
At the very least shouldn't gumtree disable there account ?

The individual isn't aware that I know they are a scammer.