Another one of Dumb scammer Wisdom Iheanacho's scam offers
We offer Cash Trade Platforms.
We are direct to the Monetizer, the Trader and the Paymaster
We use our own Cash Trade Account in Barclays, J.P. Morgan Chase, and HSBC
to JV with the client
Entrance is 100M cash
200M Bank Instrument
Blocked Funds Trade
· We can offer 100% FV on Cash in Western European Banks. Client nets 40% paid weekly for 40 weeks. Money is held as Blocked Funds or Admin. Hold
depending on the bank.
Compound Principle Trade
Compound Principle Trade available with massive payout at the end of 12-month block.
First payment in 4 days. Each month compounded principle is added and payout 10% monthly on Blocked funds. The remainder of 90% pays at the end of 12 months.
If you have clients with funds in Barclays UK, and HSBC UK, or Morgan Chase, I can offer a bullet trade that pays 833% in 12 days.
· 10 x1 in 3 days
· 5 x 1 in 2 days
If the Funds are in Barclays UK, and HSBC UK, or Morgan Chase there is no need to SWIFT or move funds anywhere. Our Trader requires that the client simply open a Mirror Account inside of Barclays UK, and HSBC UK, or Morgan Chase. The Mirror account becomes the Trade account with only a “cash credit” NO real money is moved. The trader then puts his own Funds that match the credit mirror then trades the Mirror using his own funds as collateral. No blocks, no admin hold. A 50%/50% JV with the trader 50% and client 50% is signed.
Client Nets 40% a week for 40 weeks with ZERO RISK.
REQUIRED BEFORE TRANSACTING. CIS/PP and Bank statement or BCL or TEAR sheet from Bank along with an ATV for our Banker in Barclays UK, and HSBC UK, or Morgan Chase to verify the Clients account.
We offer monetization to trade on Bank Instruments. Once your client is in position to obtain a bank instrument, we can work with it.
We can monetize an instrument @ 75% FV and place it into a trade
that yields 833% in less than12 days.
Client must provide MT760 based on the instrument for this trade.
The threshold for a cash trade must yield 100M
If you have clients who need to generate cash for a substantial project, we can be a great asset to you.
Let me know of your interest. ([email protected])
Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.