Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#372452 by AlanJones Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:40 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Andrew Robinson" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +12028584587 & +13156468031

From the Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer (DCFO)
United States Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20220
United State of America.
Telephone: +1 (202) 858-4587

Attention beneficiary,

I am Mr. Andrew Robinson from the United States Department of the Treasury. I am contacting you to inform you about the delivery of your beneficiary fund from the United States Department of Treasury and United Nations worth $2.500.000.00USD(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

The authorities wanted to contact the treasury department in your state for the immediate transferring of your fund to you, but in other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund, the authorities decided to send a special delivery officer to convey your fund directly to your house in other to avoid any further delay. Right now the delivery officer is at your Airport with you cash Consignment and he need start coming over your house immediately and deliver your fund to you.

I want to let you know that everything about your fund delivery has been finalized, So you must now legally receive your fund successful in your home without any further delay. All you need to do is to hurry up and contact the delivery officer right now and reconfirm your correct delivery address and your available telephone number to him, so that the delivery officer must proceed to your house and deliver your fund to you as instructed, so that he must avoid any wrong delivery.

Contact Information
Mr. Anthony Williams
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+ 1 + 1 (315) 646-8031

You need to reply back to me right now and reconfirm your correct delivery address below and your available telephone number so that the delivery officer must avoid any wrong delivery:

Your urgent feedback is needed so that the delivery officer must be able to deliver your fund to you right now and return back to his office.

I await your urgent feedback.

Mr. Andrew Robinson
Unclaimed fund Unit
United State of America.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#372663 by AlanJones Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:15 am
From: United States Department of the Treasury - [email protected]
Reply-to: United States Department of the Treasury - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +12028712736 & +13156468031

From the Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer (DCFO)
United State of America.
Telephone: +1 (202) 871-2736

Attention beneficiary,

I am Mr. Andrew Robinson from the United States Department of the Treasury. I am contacting you to inform you about the delivery of your beneficiary fund from the United States Department of Treasury and United Nations worth $2.500.000.00USD (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

The authorities wanted to contact the treasury department in your state for the immediate transferring of your fund to you, but in other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund, the authorities decided to send a special delivery officer to convey your fund directly to your house and also to make sure that the fund get to you successfully. Right now the delivery officer is at the Airport with you cash Consignment box and he need start coming over to your house away and deliver your fund to you as schedule.

I want to let you know that the authorities has finalized the immediate delivery of your fund, So you must now legally receive your fund successfully in your home without any further delay. All you need to do is to hurry up and contact the delivery officer right now Mr. Anthony Williams and reconfirm your correct delivery address and your available telephone number to him, so that he must proceed to right away to your house and deliver your fund to you as instructed, so that he must avoid any wrong delivery.

Contact Information
Mr. Anthony Williams
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+ 1 (315) 646-8031

You need to contact the officer right now and forward him your information, so that the he must avoid any wrong delivery for your package.

Your urgent feedback is needed to ensure that you receive your fund successfully.

I await your urgent feedback.

Mr. Andrew Robinson
Unclaimed fund Unit

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.