Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#372771 by AlanJones Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:30 am
Reply-to: "Barr.Daggash Usman (ESQ)" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347061974210

Dear Friend,

YOUR ATM CARD HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)

My name is Barrister. Daggash Usman (Esq), I and my colleagues have contacted you sometime ago to Assist us secure the release of some money accrued from Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Contract Over Invoice in ATM Payment/ Next of kin Inheritance, and Lottery Payment,Though you were not able to assists us conclude the transaction completely then and so I'm happy to inform you about our success in getting those Funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Osnabruck Germany.

Well I have been waiting for you since then to contact me for your Compensation of $4.8M Million United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. I had to go and deposit your compensation in ATM Card to FedEx Courier Company Limited, And now am out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till August end 2018.

What you have to do now as a matter of urgency is to contact the Courier company Dispatch manager with below information as soon as possible to know when and how long it will take them deliver your compensation Bank Draft to you because Of demurage/activation of the Card.

For your information, I have paid for the Delivering Charge and Clearance Certificate Fee of The Draft showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the Courier company dispatch manager to deliver your Bank Draft
directly to your postal Address in your country is ($105US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of your package. Again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay any other additional money except $105US Dollars. We would have paid that but they said no because they do not know when you will be contacting them in case of demurage.

You have To contact the Courier company dispatched manager now for the delivery of your Atm With below information;

Contact Person: Mr. Johnson Kirk
Email : [email protected]
Dispatch Manager; Mr. Johnson Kirk
Telephone: ++234 706197 4210

I am directed by FedEx Management to inform you that you have to send them the sum of ($105US for security keeping fee within 4days working upon receipt of this notification to avoid more delay,

Finally, make sure that you re-confirm your Postal address ..... and Direct Telephone number... to them again to avoid any mistake in Delivery and Ask them to give you the tracking number after you might have paid the security keeping fee to them and the parcel dispatched to enable you track your Package and know when it will get to your address. I Repeat again; try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping Fee which is $105 US Dollars only for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Yours Faithfully,
Barr.Daggash Usman (ESQ)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement