Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#372777 by AlanJones Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:44 am
Reply-to: Agent Jamie Roberson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12028430984

WCO-Diplomat Logistic Global Courier Company Ltd.
Corporate Head-Quarters
WCO-Plaza

I’m Diplomatic Agent Jamie Roberson; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), Washington, DC. with your box of consignment worth $2.5 Million United State Dollars which I have been instructed by President of Federal Republic of Benin to be delivered to you.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal papers to prove that the fund is no way related to drug or fraud, I have presented the papers to them and they are very much pleased with the papers.
Please try and reach me with my international roaming number +1 (202) 843-0984 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in other States.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call OR TEXT me on phone +1 (202) 843-0984 As you may know I do not want the security company where this Consignment is lodged to start raising an eye brow because of the length of time it has stayed.

However, before the delivery is effected, we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to someone else.

1.Full Name.
2.Residential Address.
3.Direct Telephone Numbers.
4.Scanned Copy Of Driver's License Or Personal ID.

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that I can proceed.

Regards,
Diplomatic Agent Jamie Roberson
Cell Phone: +1 (202) 843-0984

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#373161 by AlanJones Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:18 am
Reply-to: Agent Jamie Roberson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12028430984

WCO-Diplomat Logistic Global Courier Company Ltd.
Corporate Head-Quarters
WCO-Plaza

I’m Diplomatic Agent Jamie Roberson; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), Washington, DC. with your box of consignment worth $2.5 Million United State Dollars which I have been instructed by President of Federal Republic of Benin to be delivered to you.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal papers to prove that the fund is no way related to drug or fraud, I have presented the papers to them and they are very much pleased with the papers.
Please try and reach me with my international roaming number +1 (202) 843-0984 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in other States.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call OR TEXT me on phone +1 (202) 843-0984 As you may know I do not want the security company where this Consignment is lodged to start raising an eye brow because of the length of time it has stayed.

However, before the delivery is effected, we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to someone else.

1.Full Name.
2.Residential Address.
3.Direct Telephone Numbers.
4.Scanned Copy Of Driver's License Or Personal ID.

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that I can proceed.

Regards,
Diplomatic Agent Jamie Roberson
Cell Phone: +1 (202) 843-0984

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.