Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#373622 by AlanJones Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:46 pm
Tel. No.: +233541841512

Attention XXX,

I am United Nation Presidential Delivery Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo from West Africa Ghana, well i am contacting you right away from your country London with your 2 Consignment Truck Boxes 12 Million pounds in your Name, and i was assigned by my General of all General Johnson from my country Ghana to come and make this your delivery of your package to you, and as i am writing you right away? i just arrive here in Heathrow International Airport with the package since. And as i am writing you right away all necessary legal arrangement as already cleared with me by the head of customs officers authority here for me to exit and dispatch away from the airport to come and make your delivery to you immediately.

Please sir, as soon as the head of customs officers authority here in the Heathrow International Airport just finish verifying all your necessary document that back up this your delivery of your package with me, all necessary legal document are very cleared by the head of customs officers authority for me to exit and dispatch away from the airport to come and make your delivery to you, and also with my full diplomatic delivery in-credential are also very intact with me to exit and dispatch away from the airport to come and make your delivery to you immediately with out no delay with home land security people.

But the head of customs officers authority here just told me that you are going to pay for 'AIRPORT CUSTOM CLEARANCE FEE? before they can allow me to exit away from Heathrow Airport to come and make delivery of your package to you very fast, That it is very necessary and good for you to pay for the 'airport Customs Clearance Fee? before they can allow me to exit and dispatch away from the terminal A or 1 here in the airport to come and delivery to you, All what you have to know is that all necessary legal arrangement are already very cleared for me as a diplomat for me to leave the airport to come and deliver to you very fast and go back to Africa to my family.

And the head of customs officers authority here also told me that i should be patient that they will get back to me, as soon as i hear from them i will be sending you mail immediately, as soon as you got my mail i want you to get back to me with your full house address and also with attachment copy of your ID Card? I really promise you with full confident that i will surely deliver your package to you successfully.

I will be waiting to hear from you along with your Complete House Address where you live and also with a copy of any of your ID Card Now.

See attachment copy of my full diplomatic Delivery ID Card so that you will know the United Nation Presidential Delivery Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo that you are dealing with.

I hope to hear from you OK.

From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo
Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#413257 by AlanJones Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:41 pm
Subject: General Johnson Mensah
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233550123751

Attention please,

Your delivery agency Lopez Ali Olowo? has arrived with your 2 Truck Consignment Boxes that worth of $12 Million over there in your country International Airport, Please reconfirm your info to him your full name;...... Country;.... Phone;.... A copy of your ID:........and ask him to tell you his arrival time to your door step OK, just copy the diplomat’s Emails and respond to him directly. Email ([email protected])

This my attachment copy of my ID Card.

Regards, Director General Johnson Mensah,
Ghana Civil Aviation Authority Private Mail Bag
Kotoka International Airport (KIA) Accra, Ghana.
Telex: 00233550123751.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#417301 by AlanJones Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:25 am

Attention please,

Your delivery agency Lopez Ali Olowo? has arrived with your 2 Truck Consignment Boxes that are worth of $12 Million over there in your country International Airport, Please reconfirm your info to him with your full name;...... Country;.... Phone;.... A copy of your ID:........and ask him to tell you his arrival time to your doorstep OK, just copy the diplomat’s Emails and respond to him directly. Email ([email protected])

#420207 by AlanJones Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:55 am

Attention please,

Your delivery agency Lopez Ali Olowo? has arrived with your 2 Truck Consignment Boxes that are worth of $12 Million over there in your country International Airport, Please reconfirm your info to him with your full name;...... Country;.... Phone;.... A copy of your ID:........and ask him to tell you his arrival time to your doorstep OK, just copy the diplomat’s Emails and respond to him directly. Email ([email protected])

#421573 by AlanJones Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:51 am

Attention please,