Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#374122 by treagan Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:50 pm
I'm not new to scams, but never thought I'd find them in pets also. I've been running across quite a bit, but today I found one called "Excellent Chihuahuas." I took copy and dumped it into google and sure enough...
About: " I have always loved Chihuahuas. I grew up with my parents breeding Chihuahuas. Chihuahuas are my passion. (Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua). I have been breeding Chihuahuas since 1995 and am a Premier members of the. I register all my pups. All my breeding males & females are registered AKC."

I found 2 last week, I'll have to find them again and post them.
One red flag are the pics of puppies in coffee cups, or other items. Wonder if they can be reported to google????
Advertisement

#374127 by Mike Wilson Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:44 pm
http://excellentchihuahuas.com
www.excellentchihuahuas.com

[email protected]

Call or Text (501) 289-3305

Fake breeder site.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#374244 by CC625N Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:26 pm
My GF was just told that the puppy was on hold for her and to send them $500 via Western Union. I got email telling me the same dog was available and her daughter did also. They have an Arkansas area code and say they are in Edmond, OK.
#374245 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:31 pm
Please post the full email that asks for the payment to bent via Western Union. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#374247 by CC625N Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:38 pm
treagan wrote:I'm not new to scams, but never thought I'd find them in pets also. I've been running across quite a bit, but today I found one called "Excellent Chihuahuas." I took copy and dumped it into google and sure enough...
About: " I have always loved Chihuahuas. I grew up with my parents breeding Chihuahuas. Chihuahuas are my passion. (Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua Chihuahua). I have been breeding Chihuahuas since 1995 and am a Premier members of the. I register all my pups. All my breeding males & females are registered AKC."

I found 2 last week, I'll have to find them again and post them.
One red flag are the pics of puppies in coffee cups, or other items. Wonder if they can be reported to google????
#374248 by CC625N Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:41 pm
This is what I received today from excellent chihuahuas total scam

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: Excellent Chihuahuas - Available?
Dear Client,

Thanks for getting back to us. Your puppy ''Milo'' has been put on Hold, pending payment. You will have to effect the payment for us to validate your order and proceed with the necessary paper work for your puppy Milo

we will within 2 business days of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our licensed veterinarian perform last minute routine check up on your puppy Milo before shipping her to you.

Like we said, we book flights for Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays (You have to chose which day suits you best).

Once the flight is booked, we will provide you the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pickup the puppy upon arrival.

HOW TO GO ABOUT THE PAYMENT

Payment method: WESTERN UNION WIRED TRANSFER

You can do the payment using the following information via Western Union.

Receiver's names: NICK WILLIAMS
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Zip code: 72205
Amount to be paid: $500

We require you go to a Western Union Store near you, request to make a money Transfer and you will be provided a form to fill. Use the above-provided information for receiver’s information, then hand over the form along with the cash to the attendant. When the transaction has been processed, you will be provided a receipt containing the Reference (MTCN) Number. You may click on find location on www.westernunion.com to find a location close to you.

***When making the payment make sure you specify the payment option to be “cash pickup up at agent location“ (money in minutes)

***Due to security concerns related to illegal credit card use, online payment can sometimes be declined. We will advice you kindly proceed to make payment in
#374251 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:48 pm
Thank you for posting the payment information for this fake breeder.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#374253 by CC625N Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:02 pm
What exactly can you do. Some people will fall in love with the puppy and send the money because they want it so bad and they’re out $500 and the puppy. I told them I would drive to Little Rock and get the puppy and I got the stock answer that it would be flown for $250. They say they will ship from Edmond, Ok. I know of no flights from either city to mine. They told three of us the puppy was available. Red Flags everywhere, but some will fall for it