Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#374331 by AlanJones Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:58 pm
Reply-to: Rv john Faye - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221704561822

Hello my dear
How are you?Guess you are fine with your family and your job,i saw your mail about what miss Seyma, from Senegal said,she told me to send you a ATM visa card of $250,000.00 which she prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist her in that matter which later failed.meanwhile direct me where to send/post you the ATM visa card through DHL,but i will need some of your information to enable me know how to send the ATM visa card to you

Your Name in full:
nationality:
Home/office Address:
passport number/driven license:

Please do let me know immediately you receive this mail so that i will make out time to check the Amount the DHL will demand for the sending of the ATM visa card to you.
Note:you know am a Reverend Father so i do not have much time,i will like you to do everything with time,feel free to contact me through my private number ( +221704561822 ) so that i will know more about you.
God bless you as you live
yours sincerely
Rev.JOHN

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#394221 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 am
Subject: Hello My Dear Friend,
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 16:33:43 +0000

Hello My Dear Friend,

It's me Monica Kassala , I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred from Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank under the co-operation of a new partner from Africa but based in United States. Presently, I am now in United States for investment projects with my new partner.And I have finally resigned from the banking work as I had earlier told Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us somehow. but that is by the way now.before I left Africa to the United States with my partner, I left a ATM Visa Card, which contain $250.000.00 US Dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I left an ATM Visa Card with a good friend of mine in Africa who's also a voluntary missionary priest, his name is Reverend john Faye, what you have to do is to contact him and ask him about the ATM Visa Card. and follow his instructions and also send your details to him so he can post the ATM Visa Card to your country address

this is the email of Reverend john Faye ( [email protected]
kindly contact him as soon as you receive this mail, meanwhile if you didn't hear from me for a long time just know that I'm busy with project.

thanks and have a great day.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!