Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#374917 by AlanJones Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 pm
Reply-to: Diplomat Morgan James - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +18023215769 & +2348100037859

Diplomat (USD$15.5Musd) What,s App: +1 (802) 321 5769
Attention:
Add me on What,s App: +1 (802) 321 5769

I am Diplomat Morgan James; United Nation Diplomat Agent in charge for your delivery. I have been trying to reach you about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in South San Francisco International Airport California, USA with your two consignment boxes containing (USD$15,5million united state dollars) which I have been instructed by United Nation and the compensation award committee to be deliver to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate which is not placed on the boxes,

one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated that the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate will cost us just $250 Dollars only to get the Non-inspection Clearance Certificate to enable me get to your house successfully without any interference.

Please try and reach me with What,s App: +1 (802) 321 5769 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Alabama. I have the documents backing up your consignment as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers without any stress. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules.

You can direct the Non-inspection Clearance Certificate fee to our Head Office as they will get it there for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. Please re-confirm your residential address to me to avoid mistake.

Your Full Name:………………………
Your Current address:……………………….
Direct mobile phone Number:……………………..
Home/office# Fax:…………………………………..
State:…………………………….
Zip code:……………………
Closest Int. Airport:…………..
WhatSapp number:…………..

Upon confirmation of your details your will receive instruction on how to make the payment for the Non-inspection Clearance Certificate that will be placed on the boxes. Once this payment is confirmed, I will proceed with delivery immediately.

Looking forward to hearing from you and congratulations once again.

Diplomat Morgan James
United Nation Diplomatic Agent
Cotonou, Benin Unit.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Director Tele: +2348100037859
Contact Director Email:( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement