Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#376012 by AlanJones Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:15 am
Reply-to: DR Phillip Swanson - [email protected]
Subject: THE TOTAL OF FUND Were ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $3.5MILLION
Tel. No.: +22969261495

WELCOME TO Western Union, MONEY TRANSFER AGENT BENIN REPUBLIC
ADDRESS 24 IKUMA STREET WUSS CARRI FOUR COTONOU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA

Attn; beneficiary;

THE TOTAL OF FUND Were ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO YOU IS $3.5MILLION

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your $3,500,000:00 USD to enable you to cash up your total (fund) since you are fine it difficult to make the total payment, We have decided that you can go ahead and pay whatever you have for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay what ever you have for activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

i want you to use Western Union and ITunes card .

Receiver Name:::BATTE UDE
city: COTONOU.
Text question: When.
Text answer: today.

Amount: YOU CAN PAY ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE AT HAND

(M.T.C.N) ::::::::;;;;;;
Sender's name ::::::::

Kindly reconfirm to me the following below information:

Your full name__________________
Your address______________________
Your country_______________________ _
Your Phone number_____________________
Your ID______________________

Send us the MTCN number, Send your Address immediately you pay the money and also immediately we confirm the activation fee,i will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards yours DR Phillip Swanson For your payment please Email me On the Email Address:[[email protected]]

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE NOW as we told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of ANY AMOUNT and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

DR Phillip Swanson
Email,[email protected]
Head Office Operations Manager.
Western Union Office Department
Tel: +22 969 261 495

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement