Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#373126 by Michelle Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:05 pm
"Lloyds Bank" <[email protected]>

Temat: ***** BANK HAS SYSTEMATIC ERROR *****

We want to inform you about the transaction and we hope to read back from you at Lloyds Bank Service. And once again thank you for your understanding and effort in making this transaction successful...

We want you to know that your money is now ready to be transferred to your bank account as dated,the money is now rotating in the Polish territory and ready to be credited to your account.And again we will like you to know that an error as occurred in terms of deducting from GEORGE c SUTHERLAND account the sum of 3,440.00 PLN instead of 2,440.00 PLN for the item been bought from you.

We just discovered this week and GEORGE c SUTHERLAND sent us a message telling us that he checked his account and found out that his money as been debited by 3,440.00 PLN instead of 2,440.00 PLN this is where the problem is now and he is busy sending us some mails telling us that his client is really annoyed with this,and we hope this will affect you too,and we don't want this to happen.This transaction can't be canceled any longer, the money as to be credited to your account. And because of the error that occurred during the transaction the transaction as to be on pending till the error as been cleared.

So we are using this forum to let you know that the money cannot yet reflected into your account because of this systematical error and the money cannot be credited back to GEORGE c SUTHERLAND account ( 1,000.00 PLN ) so we are pleading to you that you should return 1,000.00 PLN back to to this address this week through Western Union only and get back to us with the scan receipt of the MTCN, so that by the time you are done with this,we can make the transfer of the 3,440.00 PLN to your own bank account and the money will reflect immediately the error is cleared immediately your bank will alert and you can now cash your Money .

This are necessary information you would need to send the money below:

Receiver’s Name : Kabiru Abdussalam
Lagos Ikeja
Nigeria

Hope you can read and understand us.Once again we are sorry for the inconvenient.
We hope to hear from you soon.

we are here to serve you better....
Customer Care Team

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#376499 by Michelle Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:04 am

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name: Robert Nilsen
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 2019380
Bank Branch: Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : Desmond Browne
OWL/UK2NAIJA 3,
Address: 149 St Paul's Avenue
Slough
SL25EN
United Kingdom

Transaction type: Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Robert Nilsen account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Robert Nilsen , please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!
The Lloyds Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.
Copyright 2018 Lloyds. All rights reserved.

Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered Number 11927.
Registered in England.

Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN.
Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP132.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#379563 by Michelle Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 am
[email protected]

contacted to this Scam:-

Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Carl Bates

Delivery Information:
Name :
Carl Bates

Address:
2 Hamilton street

Bloxwich , Walsall
West Midlands

Ws33dy
United Kingdom

#379570 by Michelle Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:00 pm
[email protected]

Connected this Scam

Money Transfer From:

Bank Name:

Lloyds Bank PLC

Account Name:

Carl Bates Snr

Account Number :

XXXX-XXXX-0021

Sort Code :

Bank Branch:

Churchill Place,London,England

E-Mail:

[email protected]

Delivery Information:

Name :

Carl Bates

Address:

2 Hamilton street

Bloxwich , Walsall

West Midlands

Ws33dy

United Kingdom

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER https://img.imgsmail.ru/mail/ru/images/dumb.gif

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Carl Bates Snr account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Carl Bates Snr, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Thank you for using The Lloyds Bank!
Lloyds Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.

#381044 by Michelle Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 am
Lloyds Bank <[email protected]>

connected to this scam

Money Transfer From:
Account Name: Carl Bates

Delivery Information:
Name :
Carl Bates
Address:
2 Hamilton street
Bloxwich , Walsall,West Midlands
Ws33dy
United Kingdom