Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#375485 by Michelle Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:35 am
Juliet Logg <[email protected]> napisał(a):
I have just completed the Payment and i am sure you have received the confirmation from PayPal regarding the Payment.You can check your PayPal e-mail ,both spam and junk emails for confirmation of payment.a total of 3,300 was sent, 1,700 for the item and extra 1,300 for my shipper's charges,which you will be sending to the address below via western union,the remaining 300 is for the western union charges and for your stress and transportation to the office...Please make sure you inform the western union agent to make the payout currency in Georgia US$ and not in Euro.

You can get a Western Union shop at any Tesco Shop,INMEDIO Shop Or any Local Post office.

Shipping Agent Name: Izolda Chikovani
City: Tbilisi
State: Tbilisi
Zip Code: 0105

All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent. You should send the money soon so that the Pick Up would be scheduled and you would know when the Pick Up would commence, make sure you're home.I advice you to check both your inbox or junks and spam folder for the payment confirmation message..My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the item picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them.....You can find a western union agent in any post office,or search for any nearest western union agent in your location on their website at www.westernunion.com

I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my
shipper.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#377082 by adrian82 Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:20 am
I have found the same mail that claims to want to buy from me, what can be done about it to catch thief? :bondage:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: Item on OLX
To: <Gina>

Hello friend,
Thanks for the mail..
Ok,good..I'm quite satisfied with the condition and price. My Name is Juliet Logg from Scotland,but am presently on a ship in the eastern region as I'm a marine engineer and due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you a message regarding it....I will be paying the PayPal charges from my account and i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a PayPal account. If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for the merchandise to be picked up by the shipping company

Thanks and God bless you
Juliet

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 11:00 AM <Gina> wrote:
The clothes is in our family for over 150 years. It was made by my grandmother's mother especially for her, he even has his name sewing on it. It is hand made and it is original. About the price, is 2.000 EUR, it is worth more but i don't have time to deal with it. If you are intersted i wait for a response from you.
Thank you.
Have a nice day.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 2:44 AM Juliet Logg <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks for your response.Am interested in buying.How long have you owned it?? what's your actual price for it in euro?

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 3:34 PM <Gina> wrote:

Hi. The post from Olx about the traditional clothes it is still available. If you are interesed call me and we will talk about this. My phone number is ....
Thank you.
#377484 by ciszyn11 Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:37 am
Hi All

Same scam happened to me today. Thanks God I googled her name and found this forum. Here is the story:

"Thanks a lot. I have limited possibilities to check my emails as I work in Polish police, IT scams depratment, so I have limited possibility to access my private email

czw., 29 lis 2018 o 14:15 Juliet Logg <[email protected]> napisal(a):
I will inform you as soon as the payment is made

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 2:11 PM <snipped - Tim> wrote:
Ok, I am cancelling auctions then.
I will prepare box today and send you dimensions and weight. You will need it for your courier. Please make sure parcel is insured.

Best regards
Jacek

czw., 29 lis 2018, 14:04: Juliet Logg <[email protected]> napisal(a):
I'm sending 3,600 PLN for the two

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 2:01 PM <snipped - Tim> wrote:
Hi Juliet

You will pay in PLN or Eur? When?

Best regards
Jacek

czw., 29 lis 2018, 13:57: Juliet Logg <[email protected]> napisal(a):
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and make sure you end the advert immediately.I will be sending the payment shortly and i will email you when am done with it.More so you will be notify by PayPal in your email address after i make the payment,so just make sure you check your email often and often to confirm payment when it is completed.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 1:25 PM <snipped - Tim> wrote:
Hello Juliet

Paypal: snipped - Tim. please send the money as transfer to friend in Paypal, otherwise Paypal will charge me their comission.

Addrress:
xxxxxxxxxxx (deleted)

Please confirm, if you make payment today as I need to close auction on another buying platform, before its somebody will buy them.

Best regards
Jacek

czw., 29 lis 2018, 12:40: Juliet Logg <[email protected]> napisal(a):
Hello friend,
Thanks for the mail..
Ok,good..I'm quite satisfied with the condition and price. My Name is Juliet Logg from Scotland,but am presently on a ship in the eastern region as I'm a marine engineer and due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you a message regarding it....I will be paying the PayPal charges from my account and i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a PayPal account. If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for the merchandise to be picked up by the shipping company

Thanks and God bless you
Juliet

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 7:20 AM <snipped - Tim> wrote:
Hi

Marantz is ca 3 years, Irdac I think similar. I have original box for Irdac. Marantz box unfortunately lost somwhere, but I can carefully in another one.

czw., 29 lis 2018, 04:46: Juliet Logg <[email protected]> napisal(a):
Thanks for your response.Am interested in buying the two.How long have you owned it?? what's your actual price for it?

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 3:07 PM <snipped - Tim> wrote:
Hello Juliet

I got your message. Which audio you refer to? I have Marantz PM8005, Arcam Irdac and IFI SPiF purifier listed.

If you are interested, we can make it via Paypal and courier within EU.

Best regards
"
Last edited by Tim Atem on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: removed personally identifying information