Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#364967 by AlanJones Thu May 17, 2018 11:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348073526252

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

Greeting, Thanks for your mail. Its your time to archive your golden
opportunity.

You should make sure that you are following the instructions and
directions from the bank. Your compensation payment we realized that
your names were among the list of people who are eligible and
qualified to receive your full compensation payment. When are you
going to send the fees?

The Bank for quick release of your compensation funds to you. I want
the bank to release this fund transfer to you fast. I don't want the
money to go into Bank treasure as an abandoned fund.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#366235 by AlanJones Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:56 pm
Reply-to: Mike Kenneth - [email protected]

CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS:

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

Sir/Madam,

You have 100% assurance and guarantee from us to confirm the existence of fund mentioned in this email without any hitch or delay. Most importantly you shall be requested to pay the fees for the process of your fund transfer with 100%. You are paying for Proof of Ownership Certificate as the rightful beneficiary which is going to cost you the sum of token fees only before you can receive your fund this week. Why are you keeping me silent about your compensation fund transfer?

Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R". I discovered your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a payment and has been approved already for Payment. I was supposed to release this funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear/verify from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing this funds to anyone except you, who is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.

The Penson To Contact Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 or Shorty message service (SMS),
Email: [email protected]

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners who came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

The Bank for quick release of your compensation funds to you. I want the bank to release this fund transfer to you fast. I don't want the money to go into Bank treasury as an abandoned fund.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#377544 by AlanJones Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:39 am
Reply-to: David Gates - [email protected]
Subject: Re: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND,

Our RefFBI/:CBN /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
To. Fund Beneficiary,

The Regulatory Authorities on Foreign Payment of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and The Senate Committee on Foreign payment have approved to remit funds to your designated bank account following Foreign Exchange Allocation issued on your behalf by the Federal Ministry of Finance and Accountant General of the Federation. Central Bank of Nigeria is the only Financial Regulatory Agency in Nigeria that is authorized to affect your payment.

This payment arrangement is with immediate effect. However, we shall send a schedule of payment to you as soon as we received a reply to this letter. Do follow up my instruction on how to release your compensation fund transfer to you without any further delay.

Keeping silent cannot help this issue. Get back to me fast today.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,
The Paymaster General International Payment Director,
Call me with my direct hot line : +234-80-7352-6252,

#377889 by AlanJones Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:59 am
Reply-to: David Gates - [email protected]
Subject: The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.

YOUR PAYMENT OF $31,500.000.00M USD THROUGH WIRE TRANSFER.

You can easily call or text me on my telephone (+234) 80-7352-6252 for further details on how you will receive your fund transfer immediately you make the payment this week. Hope you know that we are planning to close for the year of 2018 this month, What is delaying the payment? How much do you have at your hands now? It's your time to receive your fund transfer,

Congratulations, and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.

Yours Faithfully, Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Mr. David Gates,
The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 or Shorty message service (SMS),