Room for Rent and other rental scams
#377717 by Michelle Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:25 am
Stephen Pratt < [email protected] > wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for your question, I say something about my name is Stephen Pratt I am English and I bought the apartment during the years I was in Spain.
Now I'm back in England and not return to Spain because I found a good job in my home town.
If you want the apartment rental price is 300 euros / month + deposit 600 euros to enter the apartment you pay the full 900 euros.
The expenses are included in the rental price are water, gas, community and parking, light internet and tv contract are not included in the rental price.
The apartment is fully furnished and utilado as you will see in the pictures I send you down.
The apartment address is: Autonomia Kalea, 41, 48012 Bilbo
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully utilada, llavadora dryer, refrigerator, hair dryer, air conditioning.
The photos are here: https://imgur.com/a/GZxwCYH
As I am out of the country now and I do not have anyone there to show you the floor, I have the help of an international company https://www.airbnb.co.uk/ .
unfortunately I am the only person who has the keys to the apartment WHY CAN NOT SEE the floor before !!!
I cast a "note CUSTOM HOLIDAY exclusively" with the company so that they take care of everything.
I've already rented with Airbnb and I have very good references from tenants I ever had.
If you are interested in renting the apartment this way I hope your answer to explain how it will do everything step by step, if you do not want to rent this way you do not need to answer me.
A greeting

Stephen Pratt (< [email protected] >) wrote:
Hello again,
The whole apartment is rented and is available to move at any time, heating is central, it is included in the community.
The apartment is rented for a long time, minimum is 2 months and maximum 10 years. well behaved pets are acceptan.
Expenses are included (water, gas, community and a parking) in the rental price. Expenses that are not included are internet, tv contract, light. If you do not want internet and cable TV are deregistered.
The procedure is very simple to follow.
Here's how the process Airbnb:
- I left the keys with Airbnb, the contract will be done by indefinito time (tempoara is long, it is not holiday).
- I'll need your complete to start the hiring process, to send the agent with the keys and the rental contract data.
- After receiving your information, I will record the book on Airbnb.
- I will send you the link to the floor to make the reservation on Airbnb.
- Depues booking they will give payment details, how and where can confirm the entry of the total. (900 EUR) - bail be returned at the end of the contract if everything is in order on the floor).
- After making the payment the company in 3-5 business days it will meet with the agent Airbnb to inspect the floor, take inventory and contract.
- You approve the property, sign the contract and move.
- Airbnb send me my money.
*** VERY IMPORTANT: If you refuse to rent the apartment, the agent will return you full money when you go to see the floor on hand if you say "I do not like, does not sign the contract" at no extra charge .

Now if you really want to follow the steps I've explained to rent my apartment please send me your full details to start the booking process:
Date you want to move; Current address; Telephone; Photos National Identity Card or Passport (front and back);
A greeting

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement