Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377740 by rococo Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:37 pm
Oneheart7786gm
33 y.o. • Sagittarius
United States, louisville-bourbon
Woman • Straight
About
I am a honest, outgoing, loving, caring, sensual person. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely man who enjoys life. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. What else to say? I feel that you are very honest. I like you. Something inside me, (I call it intuition old Greeks called it Demiurges" - God inside you - tells me that probably you are the One I am looking for. I prefer dogs to cats though Ive got no pets. I like non-.fiction literature (mostly philosophy, management, self-improvement and fly-fishing of course J) and have in my library about 3000 titles. Reading is really passion for me. It does not look like that but I am very sensitive and romantic person. i do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, i don't do drugs, i would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further. To me, jogging is the closest feeling from flying. "Only, if I had wings." I love to travel and to know new places, new cultures and new people; maybe, we could travel together sometimes to few Caribbean Islands for leisure vacations and also visit some lovely places that comes to our minds.

Image <<< Adult model Lana Brooke
Advertisement

#377750 by malu53 Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:01 am
email address leads to a profile on twitter
Angela
@oneheart7786
Joined January 2018

and

instagram
oneheart7786
William

#377751 by malu53 Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:02 am
just google the script scammer is using and you'll find tons of profiles all over the web
even on here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=43872

an example for a scammer using that script too is posted here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=169736