Information on romance scams and scammers.
#377752 by malu53 Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:30 am
muraychef on galactic
33, Woman, Single
Los Altos, United States
Looks for: Man
56 - 78 years
Long-term dating, Sex, Friendship

Image Image

My self-introduction
My name is Sheila, 33yrs and working as professional chef with my state department of defense here at Los Altos.
I am a honest, outgoing, loving, caring, sensual person. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. Im a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely woman who enjoys life.
I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. sometime i love spending my vacation with Mum and taking good care of my late Dad royalty.

What I am doing with my life
I am very outgoing, independent, strong willed, quick witted, intelligent, sexy, sensuous, romantic, sincere, caring, and loving

Things I like about myself
I cherish my optimist sense of Humor

I might look for you if
I want someone that I can love, hold, cuddle, kiss, watch tv with, cook dinner with, go on walks, do anything and everything with. Someone who is smart, funny,
just plain out beautiful on the inside and that can love me for me. I want to be loved as well as love them. Im the romantic.
Someone that'll love me unconditional and ready to be open minded in respective everything.

Whatapp +1 209 732 0411
[email protected]
Advertisement

#377753 by malu53 Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:32 am
look on hangout

phone number 209-732-0411
Provider/Carrier: Bandwidth.Com